chp 39

Aswat POV

I brought marij back to our home as she said down she grab my hands and said between her cries and hiccups "Aswat I really ....don't know him.....mirha told me to.... To go to Anaya's room..... " I cut her "Mirha "
Now everything is clear I'm ashamed to call her my best friend how she can stood so low she nodded her head and said "I just go there to bring Anaya..... But she wasn't there...... Sheee... Then I saw that man "she broke down at this moment "aswat believe me.... I don't
know him... I... I never met.. this man before ..i.... I'll never cheat on you... You... Have to... Believe me "
I put my finger on her lips to hush her
"shhh" I grab her one hand got on my knees in front of her "no more explanation, even I haven't asked you one i do believe you,now stop crying did you eat something " she shock her head in no
"let me bring some food for you, just lay down here and stop thinking about it " I said to her that she nodded her head and lay down but I know when I this leave room she cry more.

I don't know anything about cooking so I ordered the food I waited for delivery man and when he arrives I took the parcel .

With tray in my hands I came in to our room and I found her sleeping. I place the tray on table front of the couch I got close to her she have been crying her dry tears are evident of that I think I shouldn't wake her up let her rest while she is resting I'll do some important work I kissed her forehead and marched out of the room I dialed saifii number waited impatiently for him to pick up and then he finally picked up "who was he "I directly through my question at him there was dead silent "saifii I'm asking you something, have you report it to police "

"we didn't get the chance he run away "
"WHAT" I asked it so loud and look back at the door of room I hope I didn't wake her up.
"what did you say, you let him run away you should hand him to police, it's sexual harassment case " I said it with so much Anger
"bro I know you are mad but he was like some kind of mystery there is nothing in security cameras all clean nobody knows him where did he came from where did he go, that's why we are still here but mom is hell worried about marij how is she "

From all this information it's all clear a well made planed oh God Mirha I don't want to believe you can be so cruel but I also know how mean you can when did you turn so evil I closed my eyes as memories of our happy friendship days came into my mind she did even think of those days even just for the sake of our friendship she can stop herself but she is desperate to prove that she is still in power and leading. 

"bro "I hear saifii voice from other side of phone
"she is sleeping tell mom not to worry I'm with her, call you later bye "

"OK bye "
I ended the call and dialed the number which I thought will never dial again.

"I know you will call "first came from other side of phone.

"you should ashamed on yourself " I said that with gritted teeth

"huh, me.. Me why should me the one who should be ashamed on herself is your wife I call you to comfort you "

"you what you're not getting anywhere with this because you already know the truth and I'm not going to waste my time to make confession from you, just tell one thing WHERE IS HE "

"who "

"you know whom I'm asking for hand him over to me or I'll forget even about our friendship just like you did,then you and that your as*****e player will behind the bars " I said that and my anger is going to explode I hear the line cut, everything is clear she did this.

I was in my thoughts when I hear voices it's marij what happened I quickly ran into my room and she collided with me "what happened "I asked her worry is evidence in my voice

"where did you go don't leave me, I told you I didn't done anything, don't leave me I can't live without "she is crying and saying all this and hugged me tight I smile at the thought that she is desperate to be with me same as me I hugged her back "I'm here with you let's go to bed you need sleep and when you will wake then you'll think it's all was nightmare hmmm"

"shh quite I'm here with you "I assure her and take her to bed.

They all came back and tired father told that we want let it slip he have to pay what he has done. Saifii marriage date weren't decided yet.

I came back into room lay down next to her she is sleeping I got lost in her beauty eyes are closed which is describing a perfect length of her eyelashes I brought my finger close to her eyes tracing her features a delicate nose then my finger stop at her lips I place my hand on her cheeks her breath got uneven I jerked up what happened she quickly grab my hand and when realization hit her that I'm here her shock expression softened I lay back and closes her eyes.

I think this whole incident has impack  on her mind I pull her closer to me hugged her I started to pass my fingers  in her hairs which is soft and long she snuggled more closer as she is getting comfort I think I need her to be more assured so I said something that I thought will neverever said again to any girl but here I'm I said it finally "I love you " smile spread on my lips after some seconds her breath is even and she is sleepingi look at her down and think if she had heared me or not.

Don't forget to vote and comment.