chp 34

Marij POV
The kiss is not very long, it was a gentle kiss, the kind of a kiss through which one person deliver the message he cares for you. I don't know why he is doing this telling me everything but I'm happy he is letting his walls down for me he trusted me told me everything it shows that he care for me, he care about us he wanted our relationship work.
I get back in reality when ASWAT speak again
"now tell me, if you were in my place this all happened to you do you still go back to that person who is responsible for all this mess " he asked

I was stunned for a second and don't know what to say he saw my reaction and speak again
"why are you silent I want to know what you will do if one person broke you into pieces that can not bind together, destroy you beyond repair will you still go back to him "

I took a deep breath let it out and then spoke "it depends on my feelings towards him "

"what that supposed to mean "he asked with confusion

"if I love someone, it does not matter to me he loves me back or not I choose to love him it's my choice not his I'll never force that person to love me back but I'll try my best to be there for him whenever he needs me, and if he does to me that all, if my feelings are strong enough to overcome all the hate I have for him I'll go back to him give him one more chance to prove again, everyone deserves one chance I believe that "

I watch his amused expression
"if I make you see things in your point of you and make you understand me then I guess my feelings were not enough to overcome everything, I don't love her anymore and that's the truth "

He said that and I watched him as what should I say now suddenly there was an argue to ask him question that is wondering in my mind from last night and I did asked
" then why did you kissed her "
I'm having a feeling I have spoiled the whole mood as he sighed at my question damn you marij you can't hold back

"I didn't "

I was taken aback by his response

"I told you I'll say the truth tonight, so I'm also telling you truth right now I didn't kissed her she did ,trust me " I look in to his eyes and they are screaming that he is being honest I nodded and then there is another question in my mind I wanted to ask
So I did

"then... Why did... Why did you.. "
I'm getting nervous it's like words can't came out from my mouth I was tongue tight I look at him and he was smirking like he knows what I'm asking but still playing dump

"what had I done " he is still smirking and how I wish to wipe that smirk of from his face even thought this smirk is making him more handsome

"nothing " I said and looked away

"oh come on we are sorting everything so let's not miss out anything feel free to ask anything I'll answer your any questions " last sentence he whispered in my ear

"why did you kiss me last night and also now " I asked looking anywhere else but at him God this is so embarrassing if he said anything which is more embarrassing then there is not even a restroom where I can go and avoid his handsome face.

"can't I " he said it with with an innocent expression
I was speechless
"no you can't "
"but why "
"because I didn't give any rights and you don't have any reason to do that "

"to answer to your first question I don't need you to give me any rights I have them already on my own remember we are married your last name is also changed and it wasn't a contract marriage where the condition is I can't touch you " I looked at him in displease no matter what situation is, this man never let slip one single chance to show his arrogance and dominant personality even thought I love it too I'm screwed I know.

"and to answer you second question when you told me to not touch you there was fire inside me waiting to explode and an argue to claim everything that youbelongs to me if you want to to OR not its already out of your will that you belong to me this reason is already enough for me to kiss you and I'll do it whenever and wherever I want as I told you it's already against your will "
He said so casually and smirk is playing at corner of his lips he took some steps and taking view in front of him I was loving this side of him which is care free where he is speaking his mind to me I'm feeling happy even he said some words which is making me angry but at the same time there are also some words which overcame them you belong to me.

"then what about you " I took step closer too and asked him as his back was facing me I looked back for some fraction of seconds and said with smile
"I belonged to you "
I'm standing still there processing everything he said to me it wasn't a love confessions but these words are enough for me to ensure that no one can break us apart I can stay by his side all the time I'm not afraid of anything now I was smiling like a mad person I don't know what came over me I warp my arms around his waist an hugged him from back I love this man and I'm going to be his support I'll be there whenever he needs me I trust him.

I hugged him he put his hands on mine and said
"let's be each other support "I nodded and said

"we can be friends ,this way we can know each other in better way"

He removed my hands and turn around " I don't want to be your friend "

I asked with worried look as there is an explainable expression on his face
"why"

"I don't want to be your friend because "he took step closer and now we are inching apart
"I wanted to do things with you that friend can't do with each other " he said that and I was all red without any warning he pulled me closer and took my lips in every dominated way.

He is kissing me like there is no tomorrow the kiss is hard and he is deeping it every second it's hard for me to breath but it feels like he is giving me oxygen it is long and hard kiss when he is out of breath too he pulled apart rest his forehead on mine.

He took my hand and lead me way to car boner we sat on it none of speaking just looking at the view in front of us the silence wasn't awkward it's is comfortable telling us to rest for sometime.

I'm glad Aswat you let your walls down for me today you have made my all suffer worth.

Don't forget to vote and comment 😍😍