chp 13

Aswat POV
It's time for breakfast I do my daily routine and make myself  ready to go company for work I made my way to dinning table.

My eyes are still searching for her and then I heard mother called her name and this time it is her cuz I also did hear her voice too responding to my mother, my heart is arguing to my mind that I should look at her for once after all this is all I want and spend whole night thinking about her, then she sit beside me I still kept my gaze on my plate and watching it like most interested thing here .

"You should sleep more you seem very tired "dad said to her
"No I'm fine dad thank you for your concern"she said that.I like it the way she respect my parents like her own.
"So Aswat make your self available at evening" dad said that ,at first I got confused then I realize what he is talking about you can say its our tradition that no matter how much we are busy we make ourselves available for Friday evening to spend time together in other words you can say it's family time but sometimes I do get away with this too but sometimes my father strictly mention it so I won't forget .
"Don't worry dad I'll be there" I said that with a smile.

While I was saying this my whole attention was at my father I reached my hand for bread piece and I felt something soft and it felt skin then I saw that instead of bread I grabbed marij hand she quickly jerked away  my hand I looked at her ,her face seems so pale, her eyes are swollen it seems like she cried for hours and she didn't sleep too now I felt more bad while I was busy staring at her I didn't notice when saifii sit in front of us until I hear his voice" bro she is your wife you can look at her later because if  you do it right now maybe your important meeting will dismiss " he said that and then he laughed so both mom and dad did too he never leave any chance to tease me but marij expression didn't change.

Evening time............

I come back take shower and wear some comfortable clothes and then made my way in garden as everyone is there.
As always saifii is teasing palwasha and she is complaining him to dad and dad is just listening to them mom and marij isn't here .

After sometime marij and mom came they came with brownie and tea and more bakery items the evening is going perfect ,time to time I steal some glance at marij she isn't the way as she always does  talking and laughing then saifii and palwasha get up to do something else but it seems like some sort of plan while going away he look at marij give her thumb up , what is going on here .

" mom dad I want to talk about something with you " marij said that while paying whole attention to mom and dad and she is nervous but I think I'm more nervous then her but why am I nervous .

"Say it dear " mom said

"It's about saifii"

"Ok what is it ,don't be nervous just tell me "

" He want to get marry "
Ok I didn't expect that

" that's a quite good thing , do we know the girl " dad said that

I take my interest too while wondering whose the girl

"I don't know her but he told me that you all know her very well ,Mr Asher's daughter" she said that and we all are shocked

"Anaya" mom said that with shocked too.

Your heart belongs to me is ranking on number 4 in brokenhearted.

Their are some new characters I'm going to introduce In next chapter and also going to reveal a secret about the girl ( Aswat's lover ) .😉

Don't forget to vote😊