chp 31

Marij POV
Next day I woke up with headache so much happens last night and I was thinking about event over and over again it gives me stress so much and now my head hurts.
I'm hurt and exhausted but at same time I'm scared, I'm scared if he goes back to her if I wanted to believe in him and want to have hope there isn't a single thing that I can say he wants me not her, she is his love and here I am just carrying the title of his wife nothing else .
These thoughts bring tears in my eyes and I can't hold them anymore I burst out in crying I never felt so hopeless .
I brought my knees closer to my chest put my head on it started to cry loudly thank God there is no one in room and it's already 8am he can't possibly in restroom.
I cried my heart out and when I'm sober I get down from bed made my way to restroom I washed my face and the moment I look myself in the mirror the broken sad girl is staring back at me her eyes are swollen nose has pink shade I look horrible I'm no closer to his standard boldness it does not stand any near to me, beautiful huh I laugh at that though man I'm horrible ,confident no I always have been shy kid ,shy girl I can not meet his standard he probably gonna leave me and this thing will shatter me in pieces the pieces which can never bind together again.
I can not do this to myself I have already done enough damage to myself I won't say I'm brave but I'm also not hopeless I'll never be hopeless person .
Being helpfull to others also include that you have to first help yourself .
It's been 4 months already and our relationship is getting no where and his beloved is also back he won't waste a second to Make her his.
In the end the one who will left alone will be me they must be meant for each other I'm the third wheel oh man what I'm thinking I need break from all of this at thought I decided that I'm going to my parents house obviously I'm not going to tell them that I'm here because I had a fight with my husband .

I did my morning routine and it's time for breakfast only for me as everyone has gone to their duties.

As I was making breakfast mother enter in kitchen "you are awake dear "
she asked, "yes mother and sorry I slept long "
"no dear it's still early "
"why didn't you wake me up, Aswat is also gone by now"
"no no its OK, and Aswat forbidden me to awake you "
"he did, why"
"oh he said that you need to sleep because yesterday was too much tiring " acting like a caring husband I just passed a smile
"marij "she call me in a very dearing voice I look up "who was your best friend before marriage " that question brought a smile on my face "it was my mother and she always will be "
"I don't love you like my daughter, you are my daughter and I'm your mother Make me your best friend too share your worries with me let me lend my shoulder to you it's just so exhausted to see you breaking from inside "her words left me in bewilderment "mother why are you saying this I'm perfectly fine "
She come near me and hugged me "even if you never tell I'll still know it I'm a women with experience just know it if you ever want to talk with someone I'm always here for you, I know my son better then anyone else you are really great wife sooner or later he will realize it, I have seen a lot change in his behavior and personality "
"is it  a good change or bad one "
"a very good change "
"just stay the way you are let him change himself because he has a lot of flaws and you my girl you are flawless "
She said that and it bring tears in my eyes I can't broke in front of her I'm happy and sad at same time .
"mother I wanted to go to my parents house for some days can I "
"oh dear you don't need my permission for that just inform Aswat, no you should wait for Aswat he will drop you ,you can't go alone you are a married woman now"
"ok" I can't say no to her.

All the day went just wondering here and there and at evening when I was in the garden saifii came "hey what's up "
"I'm good "
"oh I thought your gonna say I'm on the clouds ,but you more look like lifeless person what happen "I understand his on the clouds thing but I'll just ignore it I don't even want to think about it because I know it was just out of anger so I simply replied "nothing "
"if you say I'll believe you but you really don't seem like right do you have fever "
"saifii I'm perfectly fine, do you need anything "
"Ammm nothing "
"ok, I'm going to my parents house for some days so don't miss me too much "I joked so he won't think again that something is wrong with me
"who is going and where " we heared palwasha voice and we both laughed at her cute reaction "I'm going to my parents house for some days can I my lady " I replied
"no you can't what I will do without you "I chuckled at her
"palwasha when you got married I'll asked you if you can forget us and live with your new family is that OK with you "saifii asked her
"it's OK saifii she is just a little girl "
"Oh I'm sorry sister in law you can go "
We were so busy in our conservation and didn't know Aswat is already at home until hear his strong voice "marij come in to our room I want to talk " he said in serious way like he always does
I don't want to even look at you
"ok" I said that I got up and go to our as we entered in our room Aswat close the door and now he is behind me and he pointed at my suitcase which I already packed it "what is this " he asked
"suitcase "I simply replied

"I know it's suitcase, but what this thing is doing here, and what you were saying to palwasha "

"if already know it then why you are asking me "

"because I wanted it to hear from you, are you really leaving " the last part came more like pleading

"I'm going to my parents house " I said that without looking at him

"you can't go"

"I didn't ask for your permission and that's my parents house I can go when ever I want " I said in very angry voice

" yes you are right you can whenever you want, but I can't let you go in this situation "

"what about the situation, we have always been like this "

"why don't you understand "

"what should I understand, if you want me to understand than could you at least tell me something "

"I was telling you last night but you didn't let me "

"I don't want to hear your sorrys or your excuses "

"you wanted to go you can but only for some hours I'll go with you and we came back together "
Oh my God where this dominant and confident Aswat came from
"it's settled " he said it for last time and go for restroom to fresh up.

What is wrong with him in these days why he is acting like this man is really hard to understand.

Don't forget to vote and comment .😉