Chapter 2

"AAH!" We both yelled.

"WHAT THE HELL YOU PERVERTED BITCH!?" Selever yelled at me.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN!? I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WHERE CHANGING!" I yelled back.

"THERES A THING CALLED KNOCKING!" Selever had a good point.

I stood there quiet as a mouse hating my existence. I waited till the door opened again and saw Selever in a milk white shirt with buttons and crooked tie. He was also wearing black pants that went inside his heel-shoes?

He actually looked good and not like a brat for once.

"So are you going to sit there?" He asked me looking down. He was huge like a giant almost."If you want to stay here at least meet my dad." Selever said dragging me down the stairs.

We both walked downstairs to see another tall man in gray with messy gray hair and a jacket. Then I see Sarvenet and a little girl. That's definitely his sister.

"Mom, Dad, this is Y/N." He said with a annoyed face.

"Look at me in the damn eyes Selever." The tall man said.

"Nah." He replied with a smirk looking at the wall. DID HE SAY NO TO HIS FATHER??? I thought to myself.

It wasn't a second later before Sarvenet was pulling me away from the chaos. Then the tall man yelled "I BET SHES JUST A FRIEND! YOU CAN'T EVEN GET A GIRLFRIEND!"

Selever replied with a quick lie "YEAH I DO Y/N IS MY GIRLFRIEND!" He yelled grabbing me, holding me bridal style.

I blushed a lot looking away. Selever was determined to prove his point.

"THEN PROVE IT! IF YOUR DATING YOU WOULD HAVE KISSED BY NOW RIGHT?!" His dad yelled.

"WELL WE SORT OF JUST HAPPENED YESTERDAY SO YEAH!" Selever yelled back. 

he put me down and told me that the tall man or rather his dads name was Ruv.

I looked up and get pinned to the wall. Selever had his hand on my cheek.

"So Y/N. Want to make it real?"

ANOTHER SHORT CHAPTER AAAH