Chapter 7

Me and Selever had the time of our life. Though, we both planned on not speaking about what happened last night.

"How did you sleep?" Ruv asked grabbing a mug of the counter and reading it.

"Great actually." Selever said.

Ruv glared at Selever like he was looking for a way to be rude. "Shut the hell up. I was talking to Y/N."

Selever was about to explode and go ballistic. Then he rolled his eyes and went to go talk to Sarv.

"Good morning, Y/N!" Sarv yelled loud enough for me to hear.

"Good morning, Sarvenet!" I yelled back. I havn't said her full name in a long time. After all we started to become best friends.

"You guys should get ready. We're going to the beach!" Sarv said as I heard a suit case open.

"Ok!" I reply changing into a bathing suit. So did Selever.

We all walked down to the beach. Ruv was holding the bag while Sarv had her sunglass that made her look like "The Cool Kids."

There were many people on the beach. One stuck out to me. He had blue hair and red swim trunks. And there was gf. Wait...THATS BF!

"BF!!!" I yelled trying to get his attention. He turned around while he was holding a mic.

Damn they were in a rap battle. I smacked my head as I slowed down realizing I had interrupted their rap battle.

There was a life guard. He was rapping against boyfriend and I had just interfered with it. I smacked my head again with embarrassment.

"Sorry. I didn't know you two where busy." I said turning around.

Gf jumped off the speakers to talk to me. She grabbed my wrist.

"Hey Y/N. I missed you." She said giving me a tight hug.

"haha I miss you too but I can't breath right now-" I slowly suffocated until she let go. (The laugh sounded fake I'm sorry)

I give bf a quick hug before both of them went back to the battle. I walked away as the beep bops started to fade.

"I'm guessing that's bf and gf." Selever said leaning over to see behind me.

"Yep. Well let's get in the water this time!" I said energetically starting to get the sunscreen out.

"Ok whatever." He said rolling his eyes before talking his shirt off.

I quickly jump into the water. For a summer, the water was freezing! I felt like I was going to be frozen to death.

I looked back to see Sarv playing with Ruv in the sand. Then I saw something in the corner of my eye. But eh, It was probably nothing. Right?

----

The sun started to go down and everyone was leaving. Ruv had fallen asleep while Sarv was reading the Bible.

"Are you guys ready to head back?" Sarv asked putting her book mark in before closing it and carefully putting it back in the beach bag.

"Yeah I think it's time to leave this bitch!" Selever said stretching and walking towards the two.

Then I saw it again. The thing I saw earlier. But this time it was closer.

"Are you coming Y/N?" Selever called me. I walked away but my eyes never left the spot. The thing was gone and I wanted to wait for it to appear again.

Thats when I ran into something. Jeez didn't know I had to look both ways while walking on sand.

"I'm sorry!" I said getting up and dusting myself off.

I looked down to see a tall male with pink hair and antennas. He gets up and looks down at me.

"Greetings!"Grinning from ear to ear.

"Hi! Sorry I wasn't looking where I was going and now your covered in sand." I said rubbing the back of my neck.

"No worries! Im Yukichi! And you are..?" He waited for a response.

"Y/N." I replied.

"Wonderful! I'll be on my way now. Bye Y/N!" Yukichi said before walking off. Then I realized that we were heading back to the cabin.

The sun was falling fast so I had to hurry before I couldn't see anything. "I hadn't flied for a long Time so I might be rusty.." I told myself before stoping then pushing off of the ground to start my flight.

I flew over to the cabin. I could see Selever waiting for me outside. I couldn't tell if he was asleep or if he was just closing his eyes to be dramatic.

"finally." He said with an annoyed tone.

"Whatever. What are you even doing?" I opened the door.

"I was waiting for you but here you are now. Now lest go inside I'm tired as hell." He said walking inside then grabbing my hand.

"I saw you talking to that boy." He started.

"Yukichi?" I asked.

"Yeah or whatever his name is. Look I don't why but you're like some magnet to dangerous people." He told me with crossed arms.

"What do you mean? He's so nice!" He was such a sweet heart that I knew we would make good friends. Id be surprised if he didn't have friends. After all he's like a cute little jellybean!

"If you want to be friends with him, then that's hell of a challenge to take on." He said continuing.

"Just what is it that makes him so bad?" I was starting to get annoyed. Maybe Selever was just jealous.

"If you make him mad, Be ready for the world around you to be destroyed." Selever said.

"What the FU-

:>