Chapter 4

I stopped to see who was behind me but I end up crashing into someone. I rubbed my head in pain as I look up to see what looked like a person that was...a bomb? Some sort of bomb.

"Who are you?" I asked confused why someone would want to talk to me. After I got sucked into the void nobody should have kept their memories of me.

"I'm *HUFF* Whitty." He was out of breath. I guess he was trying to get my attention. Why could he need to talk to me so badly though?

"I'm-"

"Y/N." He cut me off. 

"How do you know my name..?" I asked looking at him suspiciously.

"I know who you are and I need some help." He asked walking away hoping I would follow him and I did.

We got to what looked like an alleyway.

I saw a burnt poster on the ground. It looked like a faint picture of a purple demon.

"Look. I know what kind of powers you have. You're no ordinary demon." Whitty said constantly looking around to see if anyone was watching.

"Why do you keep looking around?" I asked looking around too.

"I don't know if they're listening." He said.

"Oh well continue?" I asked him.

"Oh right. You know gf right?"

"Yeah why?"

"You know she's not a demon right?"

"Yeah."

"Do you know her last name?"

"No."

"Do you know your last name?"

"Yeah. Ok where is this going?"

"Just listen what is your last name?"

"L/N."

"Gf's last name is L/N"

We both sat in silence.

"What-" I asked getting cut off.

Whitty had pinned me to the wall, covering my mouth. It made me blush a little. (hehe >:>)

"Shhhh..." Is all he said before letting go.

He looked down at me then started to blush.

"Oh sorry." He said backing up.

we both sat there in silence until he started to talk again.

"Your power is dangerous. You may not know but do you know anyone by the name of Updike?" Whitty asked me taking a picture from his hoody pocket.

"Is he some sort of cloud man?" I said giggling but stopped shortly after Whitty gave me a 'wtf dude' kind of look.

"No he's actually just really hairy but there's no time to talk about that. Updike is trying to capture me. And he might be looking for you too. He takes anything that is too powerful and locks it up. If you don't see me for a while, that's where i'll possibly be. I wanted to warn you. Please be careful." He said walking away into the darkness.

I just sat there. Why is some hairy man trying to capture strong creatures? I asked myself

----

"Finally you're back." Selever said dragging me inside.

"What? You miss me or something?" I asked him with a smirk. He just looked away blushing.

He took me to his room and closed the door. 

"Where the hell have you been!?" He asked me gritting his teeth.

"I was talking to Whitty." I replied looking around.

"Who the hell is that?"

"Some bomb man that warned me about some dude named Updike."

Selever stopped talking and looked at me with a shocked but serious face.

"Updike is looking for you Y/N?" He asked still in shock.

"I guess so."

"Does he know about you?"

"I think so. Also I just found out that girlfriend is my sister."

"Hold on there's a lot I have to explain to you."

Selever told me about Updike and how he can use machines to teleport people into a sell and keep them trapped.

Apparently Boyfriend had met this clown named Tricky. He had mad angry issues but he got sucked into some blackhole before he could kill Boyfriend.

Selever had grabbed my hand and pushed me onto his chest.

"W-what the hell are you doing Selever.." I said looking like a red tomato.

"Look. I care about you. A lot Y/N. And I don't want this Updike man to take you from me." Selever leaned in for a kiss until the door was kicked open.

"SELEVER WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!?" Ruv said pointing at him.

"Way to ruin the moment..." Selever mumbled.

I just sat there while I had a mini heart attack.

"Theres someone outside. And he's looking for Y/N" Ruv said putting his hands in his pockets and walking out the room.

Selever looked me in the eyes.

We both knew who was at the door. And what they wanted from me.

OH MY THE TEA IS BOILING