Chapter 14

Selever jumped up when I yelled his name. He saw me and put a devilish smirk on his face like he always does.

"Whats wrong?" He asked while getting up.

"I know we've been dating for a few times BUT CHANGING MY CLOTHS IS OFF LIMITS!" I was seconds from lighting the room on fire.

"Why?" He crossed his arms and leaned on the wall.

"It makes me feel like a child again..." I mumbled.

Selever walked over and hug me. "I'm sorry Y/N."

"I like your new demon form." Selever stated, making me push back from the hug.

"My what now?" I was completely confused.

He pulled me into the bathroom and showed me. I had large sharp demon wings, My horns were larger and sharper, and I had a dark halo over my head.

"What the fuck..." I eyed the halo with confusion and shock.

"I don't know what it is either but it makes you hot." Selever gave me a smirk.

"Selever now is not the time for that kind of shit." I said walking out of the room.

Sarv was outside making breakfast. She turned around and said hi to me.

"Do you know what this is or possibly means?" I asked her as I turned into my demon form.

"..." She looked at me like she saw a ghost. Maybe it could summon ghost.

"Thats a corrupt halo...Your corrupted..." I looked at her confused and she walked over to me.

"This halo is corrupted so that means you'er corrupted too. At least I think." She said pulling down the halo to show me and to take a good look at it herself.

"What do you mean you think?"

"You'er form wouldn't be able to work and the corruption would take over but it seems it can't affect you so instead of controlling you...you control it..." Her eyes widened.

"What is your last name?" She asked quickly and horrified.

"L/N."

"Thats dd and mm's last names...you'er..."

"Their child I know already." I rolled my eyes.

Sarv back away and started to think. I held the halo and looked closer. It looked like it was made out of something.

"is it possible to crush a halo?" I asked beginning to squeeze.

"What no! They'er made of an indestructible substance." She said with a laugh.

I put it on the ground and started to crush it with my shoes. It burst open and then there was a light.

Both me and Sarv looked away. Something started to form.

"I knew you would figure it out." The same demon that dragged me into my mind was in front of me.

"Your that demon!" I yelled getting close.

"No need to be angry Y/N. All I wanted was freedom. I gave you the rest of my power and in return I wanted to be free. Simple!" She said with a smile before walking off.

"Where..where will you stay?" I asked grabbing her wrist.

"Home." She said before teleporting out of my grasp.

both me and Sarv stood in shock. Then I heard Selever yell.

"WHAT THE FUCK!?" Selever yelled.

"SELEVER!" I flew into the room.