(Season 2 begining) Chapter 1

I don't know why I decided to pick up my diary again. It may have been the worst mistake of my life.

It took a while but every time I looked at it or even thought about it the more I realized that I wrote about every traumatizing thing that happened to me.

"Breakfast is ready." Selever peeped out of the corner.

"Oh ok I'll be there soon." I hesitantly closed my diary and walked out the room.

"You ok Y/ N?" Selever asked concerned.

"I just reread my diary." I looked at to the wall to avoid eye contact.

"Why is that...bad..." it took him a second to realize but I'm glad he did.

"Sorry." He put his fork down and walked over to me.

"It's not your fault." He lifted up my chin, making me face him.

"It is. Ever since we met your life has been a disaster."

"Cheer up asshole you look like a sad puppy." I slapped the back of his neck playfully.

"WTF WE WERE HAVING A MOMENT THERE!"

"We were." I snickered as he growled at me.

The doorbell rung as I walked by.

When I opened it, it was gf and bf. The last time I saw bf he was only an inch taller but now he's almost as tall as me!

"Hey!" I hugged both of them.

"Beep!"

"Hey big sis!" Gf said walking in side with bf.

"Wait people are over!? Y/N I told you to warn me when people are over!" Selever rushed around cleaning the plates and sweeping the floor.

I laughed at him trying to make us look perfect. He always did this after we got our new house.

"We wanted to know if you wanted come with us to the start bucks around the area." Gf elbowed my shoulder aggressively to get my attention.

"Yeah sure." I groaned.

"C'mon Selever!"

"Wait where are we going?" Selever asked as he flew over.

——

Gf and bf were a few feet ahead of us while me and Selever talked as we slowly walked behind them.

I stopped as I saw green smoke and coughing come from a dark alley way.

I grabbed Selevers sleeve and walked towards it.

"W-what are you doing!?" He freak out as I dragged him with me.

There was a guy with a brown cap and grayish green hair. He had coat and black shoes on. (Idk what he looks like I haven't seen him in a long time :,))

"Oh. I didn't expect people to come down here." The man said with a cigarette between his fingers.

I wanted to get a chapter out so fast sorry it's short T-T