Chapter 6

"WAKE UP BITCH!" Ruv yelled while kicking the door open. I knew he was directing that to Selever as he aggressively shook him away.

"UGH DO I NOT GET TO SLEEP!?" Selever asked himself as he changed his cloths with magic.

"Look we're going on a trip." Ruv said facing his back to Selever. "Pack up so we can leave already. And don't forget to tell Y/N."

Selever groaned not wanting to do more things since he already dealt with some weird cloud man the day before.

It was 4AM when Sarv found us so we barley got any sleep.

I finally get up to start getting ready.

"My dad said we're going on a trip so pack up." Selever said grabbing a suitcase.

"Ok." Is all I said. I don't have a suitcase so I decide to make one with magic. After all, my skills in magic have rose from the help of mommy mearest and daddy dearest.

"Are you ready!?" Sarv yells from downstairs.

"Yeah!" I reply grabbing Selever's free hand and dragged him down the stairs.

Even if Selever didn't want to go, he really needed this. He seemed like he was stressed a lot.

We got into the car and drove off. I still didn't know where we where going but we were going somewhere.

Sarv's pov:

    I look in the back seat of the car to see the kids sleeping. They had a strong love fore each other but I noticed Selever's change in behavior. He's not as pissed as he normally is more upset.

I looked at Ruv. He looked like he didn't give a shit.

"Ruv?" I called for him.

He gave me a quick glance. "What, Sarv?"

"Do you ever worry for Selever? You always seem so mad at him." I asked. I was hoping he said yes.

"I do but he's a brat so I give him the same attitude he gives me."

"Your so funny Ruv!" I say with a giggle.

"Yeah yeah whatever. Say, we're here." Ruv said pulling the car over.

Y/N's pov:

    I woke up to see that we where at a beach side. It was already sunset and the waves where ruff.

"Hurry up or you'll sleep in the ocean." Ruv said carrying his luggage.

"Whatever." Selever said. I hadn't realized he was awake so it scared me a little.

I hurried to the cabin and put my stuff down. This was going to be an interesting summer.

Selever flopped on the couch while Sarv and Ruv went into their room.

"I bet they're going to make out." Selever said making a gagging noise.

"We can head to the ocean if you want. It would be relaxing." I tried to convince him. Surprisingly, he said yes and we were on our way.

A few minutes later owo

(Music to give this part a better vibe OH AND SORRY IF THEIR LONG THE LONG ONES ARE THE ONLY GOOD ONES)

"I don't like that one." Selever said looking me up and down in my bathing soot. 

"Why so?" I laughed.

"Its too revealing..." Selever looked Jealous even though he kept being a pervert about wanting to watch me all day in it.

"Says the pervert." I shot back with a smirk.

"I-" I left him speechless. (Well done Y/N)

----

I was playing the sand and Selever watched me making sure I didn't get kidnapped by Updike Julian the third. (IM SORRY I COULDN'T NOT LAUGH AT THAT NAME)

"Its getting dark. We should head back." Selever said coming over to me.

"Yeah I guess." I reply walking over to the cabin.

"Why don't we take a shower together." He said with a wink.

"Don't even dare. Your already starting to piss me off."

"Can I at least watch?" He wined.

"THATS EVEN WORSE YOU MORON!" I yelled at him. He was already getting on my nerves and we were only here for a few hours.

I hopped in the shower and Selever was on the other side. He tried to get in but I shut the door on his face.

"Ive been meaning to ask you" I started, breaking the silence. "why have you been so distant with your feelings?"

"What do you mean?" (What do you mean~🎵)

"Please tell the truth.."

"Well...Ive been horny lately."

"I-" I was speechless. He was acting off because he was horny? THATS FUCKING IT!?

"What it's normal." He said leaning on the door. "Plus I know you don't like that kind of stuff.."

"W-well if it helps you feel better ill do it for you.." I said starting to turn the shower off.

"..."

"You can come in now."

Selever opened the door but looked away. Wow he actually had some decency in him.

"Selever I love you and if you really need it then we can start now." I said looking up at him. I forgot how tall he was.

"Well then let's start." He said with this evil grin on his face while he closed the door.

WHAT THE HELL DID I GET MYSELF INTO!?!?!?!?!?

AAAH IF NOTHING MAKES SENSE THEN KNOW THAT I MADE THIS WHILE I WAS TIRED I WAS SO DESPERATE TO MAKE A NEW CHAPTER BUT IT TOOK ALOT OF THINKING I SAT HERE FOR TOO LONG ANYWAYS HOPE YOU ENJOYED :D