Chapter 4

The people behind us looked like me and Selever but soft?

My phone started to ring. I held a finger up signaling for them to wait a second.

Gf? Why is she calling?? That's pretty cliché.

"Y/N! SOMETHING WEIRD HAPPENED! BF WAS LOOKING IN THE MIRORR AND SUDDENLY DUPLICATES OF US CAME OUT! INCLUDING YOU! THEY SAY THEY COME FROM SOME OTHER DIMENSION AND THEY SHOUKD BE HEADING FOR YOU!" It was so much to take in I didn't realize I had dropped my phone.

My double ganger stared at me as I stared back.

"E-EH!?" We both said as we took a step back.

"So what did she say?" Selever whispered as he leaned down to my level.

"They're from another dimension." I reach to pick up my phone.

"SD/N, what are we going to do about them?" The other dimension Selever said. (Since I don't know your name other dimension Y/No's name can be up to you-w-" (SD/N=soft dimension name.)

"Their like some soft version of us." Selever spoke from behind me.

"I just hope this doesn't turn into a fight." I mumbled miserably.

"Look, we don't know who you are but you look a lot like us. Maybe you could help us get back home." Other me said as she walked forward.

"Yeah but do you have any clue how you got here?" I asked.

"Not really. I was hanging out with my sister and her boyfriend." She shrugged.

"Dammit...Where are the other too?"

"That weird stage area. Since the other to looked like my sis and her boyfriend, their probably your sis and her boyfriend." She realized like a lightbulb went off.

"Alright I'll take us there." I look to my left and open a portal.

"C'mon you softy. We need to need to get back home asap." Other me dragged other Selever into the portal before it was my turn.

Razasy! I had almost forgot that I knocked her out!

I levitated her over and put her in the portal before closing it after I went in.

"Aren't we back we're we started?" Other Selever whispered to other me. His shaky voice was weird after all he was like the opposite of me.

"Let's go and get these weird duplicates home already. Selever groaned as he carried Razasy on his back."

We walked out of the bathroom and went to the main stage. Bf was in a rap battle against the other bf.

"beeb skidoop?" bf asked if Softy was his name.

"y-yeah..." the other guy said.

"SOFTY!" I yelled towards him. This guy with orange hair glared at me.

"I think I know how to get you back to your dimension." I pointed behind me.

"really!? C'mon Pi-" the ginger cut him off.

"How can we trust some random demon to take us home?" he growled.

"Its the best choice we have." he mumbled.

they looked at each other. The ginger seemed to be thinking while Selever tapped me on the shoulder.

"how do we know there aren't more of them?" I shrugged my shoulders.

"Who knows. We'll have to trust that these are the only ones." Selever sighed before closing his eyes and slightly nodding.

I was scared. What if I got sucked in and the pentagram closed? What if I was stuck in that world with them? A pair of hands wrapped around my stomach.

"I know what you're thinking. I won't let that happen." Selever whispered in my ear.

"R-ready?" I looked back at them as they all nodded.

First was the circle. Then the symbol. lastly was to place my hand on it. It activated and spun around.

"There." I moved at the way and stood behind Selever like he was a shield. My legs trembled just looking at the pentagram. It lead to a whole other world that I didn't belong in. The last thing id want is to get pulled inside.

They all made it through. Which meant I had to close it. I slowly walked towards it and grabbed the top of the pentagram pulling it to the bottom.

I turned around to see a proud smile on Selever's face. "Good job." He smiled at me.

----

Selever was cooking in the kitchen while I scrolled through social media. There was something wrong...

I had scrolled past a post but scrolled back up to read it. No way...

After Updikes death, multiple people had been let out of his prison. Some say a crazy clown had been spotted outside at night. Am I the only one who's scared or..?😂

(not my art like always LOL)

I remember what Whitty told me before. If anything, he would be the one to know most. At least I hope.

There was a knock at the door. I headed down the stairs and opened it to see DD and MM.

"MY BABY GIRL!" Dad hugged me tightly then let mom hug me next.

"What are you guys doing here?" I questioned them.

"Well words on the street that a crazy clown is running around with a gray stop sign." Mom sighed.

"We just wanted to make sure you were safe." She added.

"Hey Mr and Mrs L/N." Selever waved before turning back around to focus on the food.

"MY SON SOON IN LAW!" Mom ran over to Selever giving him a tight hug. Dad looked at Selever with a 'I'm going to steal your soul' face.

Selever quickly avoided eye contact with him. "What are you cooking? Do you not mind if we stay for dinner?" She didn't even let him respond before dragging dad into a seat.

"MOM! DAD! Don't forget this is my-"

"Our." Selever cut me off.

"Our house." I repeated.

"Yes yes we know. Me and Selever hadn't chatted in a while! I want to know when you two are getting married!" She clasped her hands together.

"E-EH!?"

I dont know if I mentioned Y/N and Selever getting married yet but lets see how it plays out. >:)