Chapter 13

Yukichi explained how he wasn't actually dead and how his body was teleported to space.

"Thats an odd way of explaining it but I'm glad your back...I guess..." Selever mumbled the last part to himself.

"Same here!" I said giving him another hug.

Yukichi gave me a warm smile before waving us a goodbye and leaving. I felt Selever behind me and turned around.

"What?" He looked shocked when I turned around.

"I don't know but what if we-"

"Could go for some ice cream? Sure!" I saw Sarv and Ruv coming up to us and cut him off before he could continue.

He looked confused as I dragged him out of the church.

"What was that about?" He asked with one eye brow raised.

"I don't want to discuss...that in front of your own parents." I said turning around to face him.

I turned back around but bump into something. Looking up, I see Carol.

"CAROL!?" I shouted loudly.

"Y/N!?" She yelled back.

We both hugged each other while Selever was staring at the sky. He tapped his feet on the ground impatiently.

"Hold on Selever." I gritted my teeth as I gave him a glare.

I could tell he rolled his eyes at that. Carol gave me a 'who is that' kind of look.

"This is Selever. My boyfriend." She looked at him then nodded in approval. Selever just looked back at her then at me.

"What made you two fall in love?" She asked giving him a glare as well.

"Oh just killing some cloud man with some weird desire to kidnap strong people I guess." I said with a shrug.

"Wait...he looked like a cloud?"

"Yeah why-"

"Is his name Updike?"

"Yeah-"

"You killed Updike?"

"Yes now where is this going?"

"He was after my boyfriend.." She put a hand on her head and sighed in relief. "He's been trying to get Whitty forever!"

"WAIT YOU AND WHITTY ARE DATING!!??" I shook her back in forth.

"Ye-e-s no-ow p-le-e-es let-t m-e-e g-o!" She said as she slowly got dizzy.

"Oh sorry!" I said letting go of her shoulders.

"Well me and Selever are going to get ice cream. Want to come-" Selever picked me up.

"Lets go now." He said before glaring at Carol.

"Jealous much..." I huffed.

We landed and and went inside the ice cream store. It was cold and there were many flavors. I chose ic/f and Selever chose strawberry.

"How boring." I said with a smirk as I grabbed my ice cream from the nice man.

He looked to be around 60. He had gray hairs and the shop itself looked old but surprisingly clean.

"How long have you ran this shop?" I asked taking another bite of my ice cream then looking at Selever. (Like with a spoon not actually biting the ice cream like Ruv -_-)

"12 years." The man said with a big smile. It made my heart warm to see him so happy with his tiny ice ream shop.

"Thats a long time to be selling ice cream." Selever spoke from the other side of the shop.

"It is." The man replied to Selever comment.

He then started to make something and asked "Are you two a couple?"

"Yeah." I replied looking at my ice cream.

I suddenly felt off. Like I was going to faint. I stumbled a bit, making Selever look at me.

"Y/N...are you...ok..?" He asked slowly walking towards me.

"I don't...feel..." I collapsed.

Selever voice faced away and was replaced with someone else. It was dark but I could see something.

"Who are you!" I got into a fighting stance.

At this point I was used to fighting people constantly. I understand why gf always seems so tired from the adventures after coming home.

"Your inner demon." It replied with a high pitched voice echoing with a deep one.

"Did you bring me here?" I asked.

"Bingo! You'er smart!" It said turning around.

"But why? Selever's probably worried for dear life!" I yelled at the thing.

"Theres something we need to talk about." It said walking closer to me.

"Like what?"

"Well. You don't recognize me do you?"

"Clearly." I gave it a 'bruh' face.

"Well. You'er old demon form is...how do I say it...BORING! So I wanted to change it up a bit."

"What do you mean by that..." My eyes widened as it stabbed me in the chest.

"WHAT THE HELL-"

"Don't worry my sweet self." It cut me off.

"You won't die because if you die I die and I don't want that. I expect a thanks later when you find out what I did." It gave me an evil smirk before turning around and leaving.

I jolted up. I was in Selever's room. He was asleep in a chair next to the bed. I smiled and played with his hair for a bit before getting up.

I then realized my clothes were different. My horns grew in anger and my claws showed.

"SELEVER!"

Short chapter ACK

IM RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS not good Ö