Chapter 8

Its been a few days. Me and Selever went back to the beach and who knows what Ruv and Sarv are doing at home. God id rather not know...

"Beep!" I heard from behind me. It was bf and gf was carrying a portable boom box.

"Oh hey bf! And sis." I waved at both of them. I felt like I knew what he was going to ask me.

"Boop bop skdeep!" Bf asked me to rap battle with him. Though I only knew because gf taught me his language.

"Oh uh. Im actually not that good but sure I guess!" I was pretty nervous but I wanted to give it my all.

I walked up to gf and gave her the song id I wanted. I was involve with Ruv's song so I would go based off of that.

The music started and I was starting to shake. I knew I had already lost but I wasn't going to back down. I could see Selever nodding his head to the beat.

I could see that boyfriend was trying to keep up with my good threads.

"Don't loose your confidence now bf." Selever yelled with an evil grin on his face. Its like he wanted bf to loose a bit too much.

Gf was nervously nodding her head to the beat. She could see what was going to happen too.

Soon the song ended and I had won that round.

"Good job bf! Don't let this one battle bring you down!" I didn't want to be the reason why he quit his career so I tried to bring his confidence up.

"How about you do another song?" Gf said trying to make bf also feel better.

"Bop." is all he said.

"You can choose if you want bf. How about your favorite song?" I said getting ready for whatever he chose.

Bf went up to gf and told her what song he wanted to do next. Then the music started.

It was now a beautiful sunset. Filled with hot pink, orange, yellow, and purple. The perfect sunset.

Selever snapped his fingers to the beat.

I started singing. I almost tested up though when I saw the figure from the corner of my eye. Just ignore it I tried to tell myself.

The figure then became more clear. That figure was Yukichi!? He walked up to us and grabbed my hand to move the mic closer to him so we could sing together.

Me and Yukichi then started to sing as a duo. It was fun don't me wrong but Selever now had lost interested due to Yukichi showing up.

I shook my waist to the beat. This may have became my new favorite song but I was still worried about Selever. Was he really that mad? But why? Yukichi is a nice person so why would he hate someone like him so much?

Is Selever...jealous? No way. Wait no that's actually a big possibility.

Gf was really enjoying our beats but soon the song ended.

"Lets do another song!" Yukichi said with an excited expression on his face.

"Ok!" I agreed then we both looked at bf. He also wanted do another. And so this time Yukichi gave gf the song. (Im not going to lie Yukichi is my favorite mod so please don't hate on my for only choosing his qvq)