Chapter 12

I woke up and it looked like it was night still. I go to the kitchen to look at the microwave time.

"4:15?" I mumble to myself while rubbing my eyes. 

"Why did I wake up so early?" I questioned myself.

I felt like someone was watching me. I turn around but nothings there. Everything then went black.

"Y/N!" A muffled voice called for me.

Selever's pov:

I felt Y/N leave the bed. But why so early?  I got up to make sure nothing happened.

I heard her mumbled something to herself then turn around. Thats when I saw it. that same medusa wannabe from the other day.

He grabbed her and took her through a portal.

"Y/N!" Is all I could get out before dashing towards the portal. I was too late, the portal had already closed.

I sat on my knees as I watched the love of my life taken away from me.

Sarv ran down the stairs as she heard me yell for Y/N.

"WHAT BITCH!?" Ruv yelled before Sarv could say something.

"Whats wrong, Selever?" She asked me with a concerned look.

"Y/N...She was taken away...AND I WAS TOO SLOW TO SAVE HER!" I felt myself slowly ripping apart.

I can be a good boyfriend if I can't even save someone right in front of me.

Y/N pov:

I heard a voice as I slowly woke up. It looked like...blue flames? Blue electricity? I couldn't tell.

(This part might be hella cringe since I'm going off of what the trailer gave me)

"symphony...is the essence that exists in this world that can tie in anyone's hearts and soul. Amplify them...change them..." The blue man started to talk.

He then aggressively grabs a microphone. I felt like I knew where this was going.

He then continued. "And you...causing this heavenly body to fall into silence... I WILL NOT LET THIS HAPPEN." He yelled at the end.

Everything then went black again. I heard Selever's voice and opened my eyes excitedly to see Selever fighting the blue man.

"You got this Solazar!" Medusa wanna be said. I guess that was his name.

I looked down to see me tied up. My wings started to hurt from being tied as well.

(Again music to make it more epic B))

Selever was constantly trying to kick and scratch Solazar with his sharp nails. 

"Weakling." Solazar said before punching Selever.

Selever flew back but slowed down as he pushed off the ground to start flying.

He attempts to attack Solazar again but get kicked back by Agoti. Agoti then controls the cement like he did in the void place we where in.

 I couldn't bear watching Selever get beat down but still somehow get up.

"I CANT TAKE THIS ANYMORE!" I yelled making everything go white.

I had the same demon form I used all the other times when fighting someone.

Selever went for Agoti while I went for Solazar.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM US!?" I yelled in a confused tone.

"You two have been messing with the bonds of the earth. I won't let you continue to do that!" He kicked me onto the floor, Making me cough out blood from the hard impact.

He then pinned me to the ground choking me. (That sounds mad sus please don't attack me for this)

I was constantly trying to kick and scratch Solazar to make him let me go as he slowly choked me to death.

"The demon royalty sword! Use it!" Selever yelled at me before getting hit with a block of cement.

Demon royalty sword...

It appeared and stabbed Solazar in the back making him let go. I rolled away and started to fly towards agoti and Selever.

My vision was blurry so I had to be quick. "Selever!" I managed to yell making him look at me. I motioned for me to come towards me.

I made a barrier to cover both me and Selever before using a attack that the sword can do.

"Release." Is all I said before everything went white around us. I could hear Solazar and Agoti trying to communicate throughout the attack.

It ended when the sword went towards me. I lowered the barrier and saw both Agoti and Solazar knocked out. I knew they weren't dead since I didn't put enough energy into the attack.

"Lets go home Selever." I said as I slowly walked. I was too weak and collapsed to the floor.

"Y/N!" Selever ran towards me and carried me on his back.

"I'm fine." I gave him smile before we flew off. 

I didn't want to fight anymore people. I just wanted to relax, drink some soda, and talk to Selever.

I could talk to carol, After all I haven't talked to her since the time I got back. Maybe I should do that. After I get the left over ropes off my waist.

I then fell asleep on Selever's back and woke up when we got back to the church.

Like always, wait...Ruv wasn't yelling at Selever this time. They both hugged again.

Rasazy ran up to me for a hug then to Selever for the same thing. Everything was more peaceful this time.

Sarv was just happy we both made it home. I looked in the mirror and saw Yukichi. First I jumped back but then I walked closer and smiled. I expected it to go away but it didn't.

I turned around to see Yukichi behind me. I was in more shock. "YUKICHI!?"

"Yeah...sorry I didn't get to you sooner." He rubbed the back of his neck.

"But- you were-" I was too confused to finish my own sentence.

"Dead? No no I'm immortal! I can't die." He said excitedly as he ran up to hug me.

"I missed you!" I cried into his shirt.

"YUKICHI!?" Selever yelled confused.

Whenever I think of Yukichi talking I think of Momiji from fruit basket. Is that weird? Probably. fruit basket was good though U-U

OH AND THANK YOU FOR ALL THE READS!