Chapter 19

I flopped on the bed and sunk into the mattress. That fight with Tankman really wore me out.

I could pass out at that very moment but I felt that same feeling as always. Something was about to happen but this time the feeling felt worse than normal.

Selever hasn't come inside yet. What is he doing? I thought to myself. 

I sat up and looked around to wonder if I was hallucinating and he was inside the whole time but it was only me.

Selever hadn't come inside for a while and made me worry a lot. I decided to go outside and see if he was still there. There was no sign of him. Like he just up n left.

The whole area felt off. There wasn't something quite right.

Our bags were sitting there like they hadn't been touched the whole time. Something was definitely off.

"Selever!? If you're pranking me it isn't funny!" I yelled, hoping he would hear me.

I was met with silence. Silence that put shivers down my spine.

(bro I read this with the music it was FIRE!!!! trust me on this one)

"Demon royalty." With my sword in hand, I looked around to see if could find anyone.

I shut the door to keep Sarv and Ruv out of what might happen next.

"I'd put that sword down if I were you." Someone said from above me.

"TABI!?" He was standing on the roof of the church.

"I've got your boyfriend. Come quietly and I let him scot free." He said with a smirk on his face.

"Why should I believe you..?" I grabbed my sword tighter in anger.

"Do I really need to show you?" He snapped his fingers making Selever knocked out and tied up.

My eyes widened. I looked at Tabi, my mind filled with anger.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME!? WHY CANT YOU LEAVE ME ALONE!" I was close to breaking down.

"I JUST WANT TO LIVE MY LIFE NOT FIGHT SOMEONE THAT HAS A GRUDGE AGAINST MY DAD OR MY SISTER!" I fell to my knees.

"If I can't kill that sister of yours I'll take you away from her, weakening her, then kill her. Its so simple I didn't know until now." Tabi bragged.

"Let Selever go.."

"So you'll come with me?"

"I said..LET HIM GO!" I lunged at Tabi making him flinch.

He dodged my attack then summoned a skeleton sword. (Im sorry I just really like anime sword fights BAHA)

"I expected you to react like this..." He gritted his teeth in annoyance.

"Just because you have my boyfriend doesn't mean ill let you go with a slap on the wrist." I smiled before trying to attack again.

Tabi constantly used his sword to block my attacks. I could see cracks forming slowly and kept attacking.

It took a few hits but it was enough to make his sword break. He jumped back, as he had nothing left to save him.

"Tabi. You fucked up my life so much...I WONT LET YOU GET AWAY WITH IT!" 

My hair turned black (Or a deep DEEP red if your hair is black) and my horns turned white. My tail also turned white and a long black dress with a tear leading up to my thigh slowly made itself down to my ankles.

"You brats dont know when to- ACK!" Tabi had been shot in the leg.

"THATS WHAT YOU GET FOR TYING ME UP BITCH!" Someone laughed.

"SELEVER!?" 

I turned around and looked down to see Selever still getting the rope off of him. He was wide awake and his powers were working.

"Wouldn't the drug he gave you been in affect still!? "

"I guess it doesn't work with me." He shrugged.

He flew up and landed next to me. We both faced Tabi as he had a worry look grow on his face then it turned to rage.

"I HATE YOU SO DAMN MUCH!" Tabi lunged at us, swinging his broken sword.

Selever had grabbed my arm and pulled me back with him.

"Are you ready?" I asked, giving Selever a glance before looking back at Tabi.

He nodded his head in return and back up, giving me enough space to use all of my power.

"Dark Guardian." I said holding my hand out.

I grabbed a sword that started another transformation. (Im sorry I keep adding to many of these)

My horns turned a dark purple, A pair of metal boots that were the shade of light purple appeared. My wings had grown so large they could cover me completely, and my hair floated above me. (Like Aizawa when he uses his quirk)

"Always using some over powered powers. JUST FIGHT ME YOU SCARED LITTLE BRAT!" Tabi yelled.

"Shut the hell up. You're one to talk after all, you did spy on me and my boyfriend for weeks and now appear? You're clearly scared to fight me head on." I defended.

I landed back on the ground then dashed towards Tabi. He was shocked at my sudden speed.

He kept dodging my attacks but from time to time I would cut him, making the part of his skin turn black then fall off, leaving a bigger wound.

"Destruction." I casted a spell. One that would do a lot of damage.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT KIND OF AFFECT!?" Tabi yelled while his arm started to fall apart.

"This blade is made to cut anything into dust." I glared at him before my eyes turned black and I rose my sword above my head as I floated into the sky.

"Die." I said before I enlarged my sword and swung at Tabi. 

He looked at me with fear before I cut him in half. His body instantly turned into dust and collapsed. Selever stood there in awe.

"What the fuck..." Its all he could manage to let out.

My eyes turned back to normal. I looked at Selever with a wide smile, knowing that everything was over.

"It doesn't matter. Im just glad we won't have to worry about...him anymore." I looked at his now dust body one more time before flying down into the church.

"Im not going to be surprised if a demon got summoned on top of the roof." Ruv said.

Ruv scared both me and Selever. Sarv was standing next to him with a warm smile on her face.

"Im just glad you too are ok. Someone needs to get used to the boss battles now." Sarv gave Ruv an evil glare.

"You guys are so fucking weird." Selever rolled his eyes and dragged me up the stairs.

"Aren't you happy?" I asked as I turned back to normal.

"Yeah but how many more people will we have to kill to date in peace?" Selever asked with a worried look.

"Well maybe not all the time we will have to fight or kill someone but let's take the time to relax before we move on to the next level." I smiled at him then sat on the bed.

Selever sat next to me and grabbed my chin. pulling me in closer before kissing me.

We parted after a few seconds. I smiled at him and he smiled back.

Ah so heart warming ya know? sorry for the long wait I just needed that little break.

Im glad to be writing again though :>