Chapter 5

"You act like you guys plan on staying boyfriend and girlfriend." Mom shrugged.

"MOM!" I pushed my chair out and grabbed Selever's hand.

"Where are you going!? And with him of all people..." Dad glared at Selever.

"Were going somewhere else. You guys are free to leave when you chose just don't come up here." I looked at the two of them before looking at Selever.

He looked horrified and probably because of dad but continued to walk up the stairs.

"I can't believe them." I flopped on our bed with my hand covering my face.

"Do you want to get married?" Selever asked as he looked at the floor.

"Damn when did you become so soft?" I attempted to change the subject.

"HEY!"

"I'm not wrong."

"..."

"HAHA! THE LOOK ON YOUR FACE!"

"SHUT UP!"

"Damn and you used to be such an ass when we were teens." I placed my hand on my forehead.

"I mean you'r not wrong." Selever winked at me with his usual evil smirk.

"Oh shut up wannabe hot guy." 

"Make me."

"Ok." I snapped my hand into a gun.

"Pew!" An electric bolt shot out and hit Selever's arm.

"HEY! WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR BITCH!?"

I stared at my hand. I hadn't even transformed but it still worked? This is a whole other level of magic!

"How did you even do that?" He asked still rubbing his arm. It left a mark.

"I don't know..." I continued to stare at my hand before looking up.

"This may be a sign that im getting stronger." I smiled at him.

"Damn you may have to start protecting me. What kind of boyfriend am I?" He looked down.

"A great one." I kissed him on the lips.

He was surprised at first but grabbed my waist and pulled me closer.

----

Selever had been out for a while. He said he was going to the store not buying it. I invited Sarv and Ruv over since I hadn't talked to them in a while.

"Speak of the devil." I whispered to myself as I got up and walked to the door.

"Y/N!" Sarv immediately hugged me.

Ruv ruffled my hair and walked past me. "Where is that bitch brat."

Me and Sarv looked at him dumb founded. "OH! Selever went out to get groceries but since he's taking so long I think he might be buying the entire store."

"Damn can't even say hi to his parents for once." Ruv crossed his arms.

"Maybe he didn't know we were coming." Sarv put her hands on Ruv's shoulders.

I smiled. They were always so happy together. I couldn't imagine them fighting once.

"IM HOME-" Selever barley got to walk through the doors as Ruv practically strangled him.

"You decided to go to the store instead of see your parents? What a disappointment." Ruv dropped Selever and gave him a hug.

"Don't scare your old man like that, Selever." (Ruv isn't actually that old now calm down you ruv simps -_-)

Selever didn't have any bags. Did he lie to me? No theres no possible way! But what if he's cheating on me!? Why would he have to lie about going to the store..?

Ruv's pov:

My eyes widened as I realized the thing in Selever's right hand. It was a box.

I didn't want to say anything incase it was what I thought it was. I smirked at him before dragging both Sarv and Selever out the room.

"Whats wrong Ruv? Why didn't you bring Y/N?" I pointed at Selever's right hand.

"Oh this? Just a necklace I got for Y/N." He opened the box to show a red shining necklace.

I won't lie it was beautiful but why a box perfect for a ring? Damn it I guess no grandchildren.

Y/N's pov:

I wonder what they're doing in there. Maybe talking or something.

"Here Y/N." Selever came out the room and handed me a box.

A ring! Wait why did I think of that first!? I don't even want to get married! I shook my head and opened the box.

"Wow." It was a sparkling red gem in the middle of a golden necklace.

"Its beautiful." I hugged Selever.

The box was so specific though. I don't know why my first thoughts were a ring. Probably all of this talk about marriage with mom.

Selever clipped the necklace behind my neck and took a few steps back to look.

"Damn you look the same." Selever said with a bland face.

Ruv smack the back of Selever's head making him fall to the floor.

"Didn't even let me finish!" Selever groaned.

"Beautiful and amazing."

"Thank you." I rolled my eyes trying to hold my laughter in.

Eventually Sarv and Ruv when home. Me and Selever waved them goodbye before closing the door.

I saw something in Selever's hand as he walked away. Before Sarv and Ruv walked out Ruv threw him something.

"I wonder what it is..." I wondered as I started to get lost in my thoughts.

Kinda short but rushed I have big plans for the next chapter ;)