Chapter 3

What are they talking about!? I looked down to see my body covered with F/C scales!?

"I thought you knew about your transformations." Razasy commented as she headed for the box of cookies sitting on the counter.

"RAZASY DONT TOUCH THOSE! I BOUGHT THEM WITHOUT STEALING THE MONEY THIS TIME!" Selever dashed in her direction.

"Sure you did." She rolled her eyes and ate one.

I was still standing next to the stairs in shock. How did I transform without calling the name?

My tail rattled. Wait...

I turned around to see a rattle snake tail. It floated majestically.

"YOU GUYS COULD HAVE TOLD ME I WAS A RATTLE SNAKE!" I yelled at them piss as my tail rattled again with fury.

I went in our room to think about what happened. The last time I transformed was with guardian to fight some random guy harassing Razasy. And that time I called the name.

Can I transform without calling the name? Nameless transform casting possibly? Is it even possible?

"Y/N? I'm sorry even thought I don't know what I did." I heard Selever's somewhat soft voice from the other side.

"Yeah I'm ok. Just thinking."

"Do you want to think about it together? Razasy ate all the cookies." I could tell he was upset too.

"Yeah come in."

The door opened slowly. His eyes showed excitement but then seemed disappointed.

It took a few seconds to click in me."YOU PERVERT!" My eyes widened.

"The tone you gave me from the other side of the door was very miss leading." Crossed his arms before sitting on the bed next to me.

"I think I can do nameless transformations." I looked at him serious.

"Now that's ridiculous." Selever snickered.

"Selever be serious with me." I tried to be calm as I dug my nails into his wing.

"Ok! Ok!" He panicked.

"So prove it to me."

I stood up and walked a few feet from the bed. I turned back to my normal form since I was still a rattle snake.

It was in my inventory.

"Rattle Fury." It read.

Next to it we're a few other ones I hadn't seen. Justice, Thorns, Glowing Goddess. I read in my mind.

I took a deep breath only thinking of one way to do this.

I closed my eyes tight, concentrating on transforming into Justice.

Justice.

Electric bolts rushed throughout my body. My eyes were closed but I could feel the changes.

When I opened my eyes Selever looked amazed.

"YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN IT Y/N!" He jumped up from the bed.

Selever pushed me to the full sized mirror in our room so I could see for myself.

"Tada!" He shook his wrist.

My hair was now long and blonde, I had dragon wings, ears, and a tail. My teeth had also gotten sharper. A shield was on my back and I had a belt with a scabbard attached to it. I had brown ripped shorts that were rolled up and a yellow shirt.