Chapter 2

"Who are you?" Selever asked with his hands in his pockets.

"Names Garcello. What are young teens like you doing over here?" He asked us before coughing.

"IM 23 OLD HAG!" Selever snapped. (Idk how old sel accutally is that was just an in the future guy)

"SELEVER!" I pulled his horn to make him come down to my level.

"We barley know this man and your already yelling! Just shut the FUCK up and I'll smooth things out." I let go and walked closer to the man.

"I'm sorry for his cruelty towards you. How do you do that anyway?"

"What do you mean?" He blows more colored smoke out of his mouth.

"How do you blow colored smoke?" I could feel Selever's presence behind me.

"I don't know it's just the cigarettes."

"Uhm correct me if I'm wrong but are you apart of the L/N family?" He asked rubbing his neck, hopping he was right.

"Yeah. How did you know?"

"I saw someone similar to you walk by before you too came."

"Ahm!" Selever cleared his throat loudly to get my attention.

"What Sel?" I turned around to face him.

"Ice cream." He mouthed as he pointed his thumb in the direction.

"Oh right! Sorry we have to go." I walked quickly towards Selever then slowed down as we both walked out the alley.

"What was that about!?" Selever whispered.

Gf and bf were looking at us with their half melted ice cream.

"Can I at least socialize? Selever he was probably 30-50! IM ONLY 21!"

"Babe did you...raise your voice at me?" He playfully sniffed pretending to be sad.

I laughed at his reaction and apologized.

"What we're you guys doing?" Gf asked confused as hell.

"Just some guy name Garcello we talked to." Selever casually said.

Gf laughed while bf was still confused.

——

"SEL! STOP HIDING AND SAY HI TO YOOR SISTER ALREADY-" A pair of hands grabbed me and locked the door.

"Selever." I growled as his hands grabbed my chest.

"Whatttt? It's that time of the month." He smirked as he picked me up and placed me on the bed.

"SLEVER I SWEAR TO GOD! YOUR SISTER IS HERE-AHA~" he bit my neck aggressively.

"Sel please..." He let go and got up, opening the door.

"Me lady. " he smiled as he motion for me to leave.

"I'll snap your horn in half if you ever attempt that again." I slightly burned the ends of his hair before letting go.

"You guys are weird." I jumped then looked to see who the voice belonged to.

"R-Razasy!? You w-were listening!?" She stopped leaning on the wall and laughed.

Her laughter stopped as she opened her eyes. She looked asked and confused.

"Whatttssss?" I hissed on accident.

"Nice scales darling." Selever rested his head on my shoulder.

"Dumbass I don't have scales...WHAT THE FUCK!?"

Sorry it's short again but this is a good cliff hanger😌 I think
Sorry for the lack of updates btw I couldn't think of anything :,)