Chapter 17

"Why the hell was there an enchanted paper in the middle of the hallway?" Selever asked as he leaned against the wall.

Last night, I had use a spying spell to see where Tabi was. He had kidnapped gf and bf but I saved them somehow...

It was confusing at first when they first appeared. And when Selever flipped the three of us off. And Selever's pea size Brain not being able to comprehend it all.

"I don't know but I'm glad it was there." I replied then smiling at bf & gf.

"Couldn't agree more." Gf smiled back.

"What should we do with Tabi on the loose?" Selever asked.

"I don't know but I want to take this time to relax like I should have at the start."

"I think me and bf will do the same. Let's all take the time off before we try to fight again. Thanks for saving us sis." Gf waved us a goodbye before leaving with bf.

"Be safe..." I mumbled before collapsing.

"Y/N!" Selever ran over to me.

"I'm fine don't worry. It's just...everything that's happened is starting to hit me."

"Let's get some rest." Selever suggested.

He picked me up, bridal style and laid me in bed. He then went on the other side and laid down.

My thoughts took over my brain as I drifted off to sleep.

I hope their ok. What If they got hurt on the way home? Should I be worried about Tabi? What id he's here right now!

My thoughts slowly turned into a dream. Or should I say nightmare.

"W..what..?" I looked around.

Bf, gf, Sarv, Ruv, Selever, Whitty, Carol, Yukichi. Everyone I knew. They were lying on the floor.

D̶̛̜͍̾̑̽̚̕͝É̵̘̿͘A̶̰͔̹͙͇̙͑̎D̴̹̪̐̅͋̽̃̉̎͋̚͝

Tabi was standing behind where all the dead bodies were. I knew it was him. He did it.

How did I let this happen? How I could I be so reckless!

"No one to save you now. You'er dead Y/N. especially after that stunt you pulled." Tabi said picking up a blood drenched knife.

He lunged at me. "NO!"

I jolted up, making Selever freak out and look at me with a shocked and questionable look.

"Are you alright?" He asked grabbing my shoulder.

"Just a nightmare.." I mumbled while looking at the floor.

"Ok well ima go get ready. We're going somewhere special." Selever flew out the room.

I put my hand to my forehead in disbelief. So much happened in one nightmare it was horrifying. But it was just a nightmare it wasn't real.

I put on a white skirt and a light blue hoodie with a little accessory to go on my tail. It was a gold star that stuck through both ends of the middle of my tail. (basically just a devil piercing)

"HURRY UP SLOW ASS BITCH!" Selever yelled from the front doors.

"GIVE ME A SEC YOU PERVERTED DICK!" I yelled back before grabbing my bag.

"Good morning Y/N." Rasazy rubbed her eyes tiredly.

"Hey Rasazy. Me and Selever will be out for a bit. I'll see you later!" Skipping down the stairs I saw Ruv and Sarv at the table like always.

"You two are very loud today." Sarv commented.

"Couldn't agree more." Ruv sipped his coffee.

Selever rolled his eyes and grabbed my wrist, dragging me out the house quickly.

"Slow down! I can walk myself." I said, snatching my wrist away.

"Whatever bitch we're here anyways."

I looked up to see the same area we fought Updike. It was covered in flowers, mushrooms, little light boxes, and a picnic bag and blanket.

"Exactly how I knew you'd react." Selever said with a smug face.

"Shut up!" I sat down on the blanket.

"I made some cheese cake."

"Who knew a dumb ass like you could cook."

"Says the dumb ass herself."

----

Our picnic was over and we were walking back to the church when I saw Tabi looking at me from a distance.

I stopped moving and Selever turned around to see why.

"Why did you stop?" He asked looking around.

I could tell when he saw him as his eyes widened in horror. He tried to grab my wrist but I moved it quickly.

"Y/N. Let's go. Now." He grabbed my hand aggressively and dragged me along.

"No he right there! I can't let him go terrorize other people and what if he has bf and gf again!?" Selever stopped.

He looked at me. His eyes filled with tears that fell to the floor. He looked upset and scared. Emotions I thought I'd never see him show.

"Selever..." 

His grip loosened and soon he let go. Selever looked away to hide his tears from me.

"Hey Selever...i'm..i'm sorry.." I went to hug him but he walked away.

"Selever!" I ran to him but he started to fly off.

I pushed off the ground a bit too hard, making the concrete crack.

"Selever please listen to me-"

"Y/N just go. If something happens to you it will break me. Your too important to me. If Tabi kills you..." He stopped and turned around.

His eyes were red and his cheeks were wet. My heart broke at the sight of him so upset.

"...We should break up..."

AAAH I could wait to post this ALSO SORRY IF THIS IS A TERRIBLE ENDING

It gets better dont worry :)