Chapter 5

"Selever I-" I tried to talk to him.

Selever walked to the door, Breaking the lock then closing the door WITH ME STILL INSIDE.

"SELEVER!" I tried to yell. But he probably couldn't hear me.

Selevers pov:

I could hear Y/N screaming my name. I only broke the lock so she wouldn't do something stupid and get herself killed.

Walking up to the door, I could see the cloud looking man that my dad described.

"What the hell do you want bastard." I asked him

"That demon you're living with. Is she your friend or something?" He just asked me with a blank face. like he had no emotion.

"Um why do you want to know? She doesn't know you." I tried to keep my cool even though all I wanted to do was beat his ass.

"I just need to talk to her. So where is she." Updike asked looking at everything he could see behind me.

"She's not here."

"I know she is. I watch her go inside."

"She left through the back door."

"This church doesn't have a back door."

"Look just leave she doesn't want to-" Updike had kicked me to the other side of the church making the wall crack.

I screamed as my wings started to bleed from the bones sticking out from the hard hit on the wall. It felt like my wings where on fire. Maybe they were.

Y/N pov:

I heard Selever scream And a hard crash from the left side of me. What the hell is going on? IS SELEVER OK?

"SELEVER!" I screamed now kicking the door trying to make it budge. It wasn't going to work. But I needed to save Selever some how. I couldn't jump out the window because ill be covered with class on my body and possibly fall to my death.

I used all of my concentration to use all of my demon power.

"If I loose control, please help me Selever." I mumbled under my breath before transforming into some demon.

Updikes pov:

That little demon kid was starting to get on my nerves. Demon children always think their better than their own parents. They always think they are stronger and could be a leader. Demons can be so cocky. Thats why I want them all gone. But that demon is not in my worries. I only came here for one thing. Her.

I heard banging on the door upstairs. I walked up to see no door nob. What could be inside that was so dangerous to not have a lock or a door nob at all. I should take that too.

It stopped. Maybe it died. Maybe it fell asleep. Then I saw a pink light.

(Please play this it will make this part way more epic ÒwÓ)

The door exploded. Making me fly back and fall to the first floor.

"What the hell?" I looked up to see large demon horns and wings. It had sharp nails and look incredibly angry.

It looked familiar. Looks like it indeed has strong powers. I will have to take it back with me.