Chapter 6 (Final)

Just another day waking up and smelling food being cooked. I wonder how he always does that...

I walked down the stairs. It was a Friday so he was making waffles. (Or pancakes If your allergic)

"Good morning." He turned his head around and smiled before focusing on the food.

"Good morning Sel." I smiled back before heading back to our room to get changed.

It was a nice morning start. I feel guilty that he's always making me breakfast and I never make him some.

"HURRY UP BEFORE IT GETS COLD YOU SLOW ASS BITCH!" Selever yelled from downstairs.

"SHUT THE HELL UP!" I ran down the stairs.

"Finally." He rolled his eyes.

"Whatever." I ate my food before sitting on the couch next to him.

I scrolled through social media again before Selever snatched my phone.

"What the fuck!?" I gave him a 'bruh' face.

"Let's go somewhere special." He threw my phone at me as I luckily caught it.

"Ok?" I gave him a questioning look.

We both put are shoes on and headed outside. He pushed off the ground not even telling me we were going to fly.

"Wait where are we going!?" I caught up with him quickly.

"You'll see." He smiled at me.

"Ugh fine." I said with an excited smile plastered on my face.

Eventually we made it and it was a field with Daisys. They were beautiful and a pure white.

"Woah." Is all I could say before Selever picked me up and carried me up the hill.

My head rested on his shoulder as I drifted to sleep. I woke up laying on the grass next to Selever.

He was looking at the sky then noticed I was awake. He turned his attention to me and stood up

"Morning sunshine." He smiled.

"How long have we been out here?"

"A few hours." He looked at the sky again.

It was sunset. A beautiful one. One I hadn't seen in a long time.

Before I realized it. Selever was on one knee reaching into his pocket. Before he could pull the item out something had caught my eye behind him.

~Flashback~

Selever was cooking in the kitchen while I scrolled through social media. There was something wrong...

I had scrolled past a post but scrolled back up to read it. No way...

After Updikes death, multiple people had been let out of his prison. Some say a crazy clown had been spotted outside at night. Am I the only one who's scared or..?😂

~End of flashback~

There was a bad feeling in my stomach. The one that normally happened when-

"Selever look out!" I lunged at him.

A stop sign stuck through my leg. "A-AAH." I layed on my back and held my leg.

"Y/N!" Selever got up and immediately ran to me.

"I'm fine. But we have a fight that awaits us." I pointed to the clown figure in the distance.