Dreams

Ri Jeong Hyeok

I have a dream. In my dream, I am with Se Ri. Hugging, kissing, cuddling.

In my dream... wait...

This is not a dream.

I have Se Ri in my arms, her arms circling my neck, our lips nibbling on each other's.

Damn, is this real? Or is this heaven?

"Can we stay like this today?" She asks between the kiss. She's being clingy to me is the most satisfying feeling I've ever known in my life. Well, maybe parallel to the satisfaction of locking an enemy in the open sky.

"We promise Ace and Dan we'll be there." I stroke her arm lightly.

"Maybe we should just say no." She grumbles and starts to kiss me again. Her lips are so soft and warm. They move with mine, pliant but eager.

Her fingers slide through my hair and my hands skim down her arms until they grip her waist, pulling her closer to me with her putting up zero resistance.

Ever since that first kiss, I can't stop myself from repeating it again and again.

She's addictive.

Slowly, savoring her taste still, I ease out of our kiss. She clings on, brushing her lips on mine for last lingering time. Her eyes are closed and she drops her head comfortably in my shoulder.

This is the first weekend we spend together after I'm back, and Dan invites us for date night. I don't know what date night entails, I never been in one before, so I think it may be interesting.

"They know about us then?" I asked Se Ri when she told me about the invitation. She nodded. "I want to know what they think. If they can't accept it, I don't want to think how others see us."

"And?"

Se Ri snorted. "Pffftttt. They were jumping up and down. Apparently, they know how you feel about me, huh?" That made me turned to her. "They told you?"

Se Ri giggled. "Accidentally. You have to see their face when they realized they accidentally disclosed everything."

"So, you knew before you heard the voice notes?"

"I did."

"Those women." I grumbled.

Se Ri laughed and hugged me. "Don't be mad at them. It doesn't change anything. My heart pounded like crazy when I heard your voice telling me practically the same thing."

"What about when I told you directly?" I quirked my eyebrow while turning around and hugged her back. She giggled again and I stopped it with a peck on her lips.

"I love you." I said to her. She dropped her head to my chest. I kissed the top of her head softly and we stayed in that position.

"They knew because I couldn't even bring myself home a few times after your wedding. Ace brought me to their home." She rubbed my left chest as if soothing my aching heart.

"I probably should gift them something." Se Ri mumbled. "For what?"

"I don't know – being there for you? Their husbands too, I presume?"

"Yeah, all of them."

"I guess we can't reject their invitation." I squeezed her in my hug, she was so small in my arms like this.

"We're going there then after an hour... we excuse ourselves."

"Oh, yeah? And do what?" She looked up expectantly. Her puppy eyes were so cute I had to laugh. "More of this, of course." I gave a sound kiss to her puckered lips and before long, the kiss deepened and we panted for air when we separated.