Acknowledgment

Hi lovelies ❤️❤️

Gosh! This rollercoaster ride is finally over! I still remembered the first time someone — I'm talking about you Egha — approached me and asked me to write a complicated story as opposed to my usual fluff genre. Bear in mind, I never wrote an angst before, so I didn't know if I had it in me.

But — I could never pass a challenge 😂😂 so my brain worked and a few days later I told Egha about the story's blurb. The whole plot wasn't clear, but I wrote the first chapter anyway. I thought I'd write it more after finishing Heartbreak Journey.

Once Heartbreak Journey ended, I switched my focus to this story. And it turned my writing world upside down 🤣🤣 I knew the story was not everyone cup of tea, so I understood if some of you really shook at the first few chapters or even dropped it, and it's okay.

I reached out to some of the readers to ask their opinion and to gauge their reactions over how the story panned out, and before long, the original 10-ish chapters got additional 10 chapters. I decided to slow down the plot, adding details to otherwise a complicated love story.

I met roadblocks here and there, especially when I didn't know what the characters wanted. It also my first experience to really be hysteric when I finally knew what Se Ri wanted (Chapter: Reverse Enola & Revelation). I went crazy, literally, crying and laughing when I wrote the chapters until my family decided I was crazy enough then they left me alone to write 😂😂

This story makes me evolved as a writer, it gives so many new experience for me, the good and the bad, and I'm forever grateful!

I want to say, THANK YOU, for staying. For keep reading, voting, and commenting, and finally finishing the story. I love this story so much because  it allows me to meet so many new friends and readers. And for that, this story will always have a special place in my heart.

I'm sorry for the cry I made you shed, any typos, incorrect grammar and the likes. Hopefully the feelings I want to convey still passes to you in a wonderful way.

Special thank you for all the artists within the fandom that has gifted Sky High their beautiful form of arts — you know who you are — also for the cover edits. It warms my heart that so many people supporting the story. I can't thank you enough.

I'll be back with some new stories — I don't know which one(s) you are interested for me to continue, sounds off in the comments, will you? — and hopefully you'll support me in these, too!

I'm challenging myself to write on schedule — let's see how long I can stay on schedule 😂 — so you can expect OceanWide🌊 on Monday, The Sweetest Kind🍬 on Thursday, and On a Saturday📚 on... of course Saturday 🤪 (ps: not right away, maybe starting next week, look at me already fail to follow my own schedule)

The first few chapters of them are available in my Wattpad page.

Til next,
xoxo,
seriesfreak