On Leave

A/N:

Hi lovelies ❤️

Sky High reaches 30k reads and I'm so grateful to you all 💕 Thank you for reading, voting and commenting as always! Special thanks to Momo and Clara who create a beautiful art for this story, I love it so much!

In this chapter, I'm playing homage to my beautiful country 🇮🇩 and pick one of its must visit place for their honeymoon. If you seek travel destination around Asia, you should insert this one to your shortlist! It's so beautiful 😍

Anyway, I'm putting this warning sign ahead, you know, because it's their honeymoon 😎

          ⚠️⛔️ Mature scene ahead⛔️⚠️

Enjoy! Til next ❤️
xoxo,
seriesfreak

==========

Yoon Se Ri

"Are you a celebrity or what?" I almost succeed in stopping my laughter from bursting out seeing the ensemble Jeong Hyeok is in.

But I can't. He looks ridiculous.

He is clad in his favorite workout ensemble, with a bucket hat. And mask. The kind that celebrity or idol uses to hide their identities from paparazzi. I know he's not big fashion guy and he loves his running, but this is just too much.

 I know he's not big fashion guy and he loves his running, but this is just too much

"It's tropical. You'll find this hat and this legging useful once we arrive in our destination." He grumbles over me laughing at him as we wait for our ride to the airport.

"Afraid of the sun? Why do you take me to a tropical place if you're gonna dress in those?"

Before he can respond, I already add another cheeky response.

"I mean... I only bring bikinis and sundresses and the likes. I thought you'd dress the same, too. I guessed I was drooling over nothing." I state innocently.

When he said we'd go for a honeymoon, I just love that we will spend time together uninterrupted. I don't really care if that means we just stay at a hotel doing nothing but each other.

But... He said there'd be an outdoor activities and we were close to the sea, so I packed all of my sexy bikinis and swimwear. And with Jeong Hyeok already packed my workout gears and sneakers, I didn't need to pack more of those.

His eyes darken as I mention what I hurriedly packed for this trip. "Which sets of bikini do you bring?"

Naturally, he'll concentrate on that part. He is such a guy. I gesture to his ensemble.