Prolouge

Socks breathed in clutching his sword at his side. He ran and ducked and rolled behind cover. He took a deep breath and then went silent realizing all the gunshots went silent he glanced behind his shoulder and saw L4FF walking towards where he was hiding. 

This is how I die isn't it? Run or hide 50-50 chance of death.. He ran, the gunshots picked up again

"WHY ARE YOU CHASING ME?!" Socks cried, his response was gunshots he felt pain strike his shoulder he gasped in pain but picked up the pace and almost after a hour there was no sounds he glanced around and saw the village where he grew up with all of his friends. 

My friends! Meme, Blaza even Nadwe... I hope they're alright.. L4FF was chasing me and not my friends so they should be fine.

After assuring himself for a short amount of time he heard what sounded like the many zombies that surrounded the village. Socks felt to sore not to mention the bullet that wedged itself into his strong hands arm so he felt he could no longer fight anything. So he ran some more and found an abandoned village hut that he soon crawled inside and just collapsed and fell asleep.

—————————————————

•Meme's POV 3rd person•

"Everyone here?" Meme asked

"I-I think so..." A 14 year old boy stuttered his top hats where worn and his bright red eyes reminded Meme the reason laff or L4FF wanted him dead so badly. Blaza was carrying the body of Woolf and TBHonest carrying muffinjuice

"Wait... Where is socks?" Nadwe asked

"I saw him running in the opposite direction L4FF was chasing after him-" Blaza said trailing off probably assuming the fate of his closest friend.

"I don't think L4FF will kill him" Meme attempted to assure his friend "what makes you think that?" Blaza practically snarled at meme

"Well L4FF clearly needs socks for something.. We just don't know what." This seemed to reassure blaza who then set woolfs body on the medbay scanner that meme had in his medbay and crawled onto one of the many beds and curled up to sleep clearly tired after today's events.

"Are you going to revive them meme?" Tbh asked setting muffinjuices body on another one of the 6 beds.

"Yeah just go to sleep for now" Meme said softly he heard shuffling and and turned to see Nadwe on one of the beds and tbh on another he turned back to the scanner and began the resurrection process. He sighed realizing it was going to be a long night