Chapter 12 (the last chapter was also a dream)

•Socks POV 3rd person•

Socks shot awake breathing heavily he glanced around. Meme wasent sitting in his usual chair /he must be asleep/. Socks thought. Which then made him think about the dream he just had. "L4FF you made a mistake my friend" he chuckled to himself.

Socks got up and left the room, If he remembered correctly... He walked out side and found a small stick and then thought about how L4FF tricked him and the stick was lit ablaze "Gah!" Socks dropped the stick and put his hand and ice shot out of his black claws and the fire was extinguished but covered in a coat of ice the grass around it was also frozen.

"Sweet.." socks said still trying to comprehend what just happened. He snorted and didn't believe the dream he had. "No way I can be a god" he chuckled. He lashed his tail and stood up . "I just need to clear my head... Yeah let's go on a walk"

He glanced at the door and saw meme standing there "Meme! You st-startled me!" Socks gasped then breathed out. Meme chuckled "how much did you hear meme?" Socks asked. When meme didn't respond Socks asked again. "How much did you hear meme?" "All of it" meme responded.

Socks stared off into the distance.  "Your a god?" Meme asked "Demi." Sock's responded "Huh?" "Demi-god half god half human." Meme snorted "never met a god that looks like you" he was obviously joking but it hurt socks a little.

"Well I'm gonna go on that walk like I said" socks responded "I'll come with you." Meme insisted "Come, Go I could care less" socks said walking off

———————————————————-
Author liv here! Another chapter hope y'all enjoy it's alright. Words: 294