Chapter 21

•Blaza POV 3rd person•

Blaza watched as the scan completed and socks opened his eyes. He looked at blaza and the only thing that made blaza feel unsettled is that socks eyes were purple with red swirls.

"Socks you alright?" Blaza asked "Huh?"   "Are you alright?" Blaza repeated "Yeah yeah" Socks nodded still distracted "you died do you feel ok?"  "I died?" Socks asked.

Before blaza responded meme walked in but behind him came in "Laff?" Blaza shouted he backed away. Meme looked calm and said "He can explain."

"I was possessed mate!" Laff exclaimed "I was only just released when..." Laff trailed off and looked at socks. "He was released when socks was revived apparently." Meme glanced at socks "Why are you looking at me?" Socks asked "I feel fine."

"Alrighty then 'Socks' what's something that only meme and blaza know?" Laff asked.

This took a second for socks to think of something. While it took only a second for blaza to think of 5 things. "That uhhh I-" socks couldent come up with anything.

"Alright since you can't think of anything who am I?" Laff asked "Laff?" Socks looked confused "Who else just specifically to you?" "Uhh i don't know" socks responded.

Meme glanced at blaza. "He could've forgotten." Blaza pointed out. "Where did these come from?" Socks asked stretching out his wings. He then noticed his tail and looked at it in horror "What happened to me."

Socks asked "You've had those since you were born socks..." Laff responded "And how would you know that?" Socks asked "because I am your father socks." Laff said he had clearly come to a conclusion "Give him a break Laff maybe he did forget" Blaza said softly.

Laff seemed skeptical but said nothing.

———————————————
Hi author liv here. Another chapter woohoo anyway I'm gonna go draw and read n stuff so enjoy this chapter