Chapter 15

•Socks POV 3rd person •

Socks heard a knock at the door. He walked over to the door and saw blaza. "Blaza! Hi how are you?" Socks asked cheerfully "O-oh I'm alright-" blaza stuttered /Why is he so nervous?/ socks thought  curious but he didn't ask.

Meme walked in and saw blaza "Aw look blazafor1 in the house!" Meme teased Socks felt himself blush and glanced over at blaza who had no reaction.
/ That's strange he usually will blush a lot/ he had noticed when blaza blushed just when socks said something nice to him. Socks cleared his throat, and tried his best to do a L4FF accent he knew blaza would flinch at L4FF's voice. "Hey blaza mate youse' ok?" Socks said in a perfect L4FF accent making meme flinch .

But not blaza. "Oh yeah I'm alright socks." "Hey blaza can I see your neck?"
Socks assumed that the source as to why he was acting so strange was L4FF and possibly a collar similar to his.

He reached for Blaza's hood, blaza slapped sock's hand away "what th-" socks started Socks removed his glove revealing his claws "Blaza why are so defensive?" Blaza made a low growling sound in his throat. He charged at socks and socks slipped to the side grabbed his hood and tripped blaza to where he fell but with socks gripping his hood.

He removed Blaza's hood and saw the collar with the key "ah hah!" He pulled out the key and the entire thing disappeared collar and key. "Must of not been permanent like mine" socks murmured he looked up at meme and then pulled blaza up in his arms and set him on the couch. Socks then sighed and walked outside.

————————————————————
Author liv here! I'm gonna maybe upload another chapter or two