Chapter 11 (backstory 13 years earlier)

•?????? POV 3rd person •

He ran up stairs slammed his door shut and leaned against the door his back slid across the door as he sat on the floor crying. His parents still arguing down stairs. He walked over to his dresser and looked into the mirror. His brown hair infront of his eyes.

He brushed it aside and noticed that his tears were white. He brushed them off and dug his black claws into the dresser. He started to smell smoke and moved his hand to see that he had accidentally lit the wood on fire. /stupid just like everyone tells you are, lighting your own dresser on fire./ He shook the thought off.

He heard his mother open the door he turned to face her. "Sweetheart are you alright?" She asked. "I've been better" he responded. "Oh alright-" she said softly she walked over to him and fiddled with his hair "Oh socks-" she said thoughtful. "What mom?" Socks asked turning toward her. "I wish I could teach you about your powers more" she sighed wistfully.

"Oh yeah because I always knew I was part god" socks spat. "Hey don't use that tone with me!" His mother said surprised at his hostility. Socks instantly regretted what he said. "Im sorry mom." He said hugging her. "Don't worry about it..." she smiled at him "just remember with great power-" she cut off letting him finish for her "comes great responsibility" Socks smiled.

———————————————-
Hi author liv here! Uhhh this short eh it's a backstory don't worry about it

Words: 259