Chapter 16

•Socks POV 3rd person•

Socks sat outside he closed his eyes and he was back to when he was 13. Socks was with his dad who's face was blurry. He could hear himself laughing with his father. "Socks listen to me." "Yeah dad?" "Act like I never existed." Socks was confused "But your my dad! How could I forget you?" "Magic" his father said and the vision ended.

Socks head snapped up his own father erased his memory.. and along with his amnesia he forgot even more about his dad.  Socks flattened his ears and cried.
"I remember you now dad.. and I won't forget you again" socks murmured.

"Oh really son?" Sock's head snapped up and looked around his eyes landed on a set of red eyes were shining in the darkness "Show yourself!" Socks said "when your ready son" the voice sounded like it cared socks then realized who the voice was and was terrified. "It was always me" the voice said stepping out of the shadows.

•Nadwe POV 3rd person •

Nadwe flapped his little bat wings and watched the entire scene unfold with his night vision he could tell who it was.

He felt so bad for socks and wanted to hug him so badly but the person hated him so much the guy picked up socks with his gravity gun. Socks didn't even struggle his wings were limp. "I wish this was a nightmare" Nadwe heard socks say sadly

———————————————————————

Hehe cliffhanger hi author liv here! This won't be much of a cliff hanger I was watching the socksmp and was like wait that's a good plot point (so I made it plot) this won't be a cliffhanger for long but still also the reason I made this chapter is bc I was listing to a song and felt like it (it's kinda sad in my opinion)
Song kitchen fork by jack conte (if you wanted it ig)

Words: 323