Chapter 23

•Blaza POV 3rd person•

Blaza had noticed that socks was talking weird, acting weird, and he kept stumbling over his own tail. Blaza and meme were eating lunch talking and they hit a road block "Ok let's leave it up to my coin!" Blaza said ecstatically. It had been awhile since he had used it. "Cmon Blaza-" meme started but got caught off guard by Socks walking in whistling. "Alright heads is we go west, and tails is east!" Blaza said as he tossed it Into the air socks then stole it and laughed.

"SOCKS!" Blaza shouted. "GIMME BACK MY COIN!" Blaza screamed running at socks. Blaza was taller then socks but socks had wings so he just flew up the ceiling which was just out of Blaza's reach. "Dude Blaza just make your own decisions." Socks chuckled still flapping his wings staying out of Blaza's reach.

"We're deciding which way we should go to find the rest of the gang. We got separated." Blaza exclaimed still trying to grab socks and pull him down.

"Wait what do you mean the rest of the gang?" Socks asked. Blaza shook his head. "You know people like Tbvg." "Even thought I'm standing right in front of you?" Socks laughed. "Are you Tbvg?" Blaza asked Sarcastically. "Yeah-" Socks started but then cut of realizing something. "No sorry I'm socksfor1." Socks said like he lost train of thought.

"What's that supposed to mean socks?" Meme asked hostile. "Nothing, nothing!"
"Is there something your not telling us socks?" Blaza asked "I would never lie to you guys!" Socks said defensively.

"Really?!" Blaza said unconvinced. Socks just looked at blaza, "Socks you've been acting really sus lately. Just tell us what going on." Blaza tried to say softly. Socks still clutched Blaza's coin in his hand. He gripped it closed his eyes and then tossed the coin extremely aggressively at blaza.

"A piece of change isent worth this." Socks muttered walking out of the room.
Meme and blaza exchanged glances and realized there friend wasent the same.

————————-
Hi author liv here! Sorry for such a short chapter I just needed to get something out.

I'll make a new chapter soon also thank you for ALMOST 1.k READS! I never thought I would get here! Thanks for those who have supported me! I'm also working on a animation. My first one actually! So look out for that!

Words: 403