Chapter 14

•Dino's POV •

I woke up in a familiar place. Medbay I think. Gah my memory is foggy. I heard the door open and saw meme entering. "Oh Dino!" Meme smiled "Your awake!" I  smiled back at meme. A person came in right behind meme who also looked familiar. "Socks?" I asked he looked like socks except he had wings a tail and black inky claws and most likely something under his helmet.

"How do you know my name" socks snarled. Meme turned  to socks and put his hand on his shoulder "He remembers you but you don't remember him" meme  sighed.

"Right- right" socks said picking up memes hand and removing it from his shoulder. I noticed meme looked hurt but turned away before socks could see.

"Wait you don't remember me?" I asked. "Socks has slight amnesia, he actually forgot us for a little bit." Meme responded "And I'm going to claw laff for feeding me LIES" socks snarled "Don't question it Dino" meme said to me

•Blaza POV 3rd person•

Blaza woke up in his small house and decided he would go visit meme back at his medbay. He grabbed his hoodie and put it on. /I'm excited to talk to socks! Wait just socks?/ he felt himself blush. He opened his door and closed it behind him he started to lock it.

"Ah hello there blaza mate " blaza spun around and saw L4FF. "Get away from me" blaza spat. L4FF slid toward him faster then a snake and snapped something on his neck.

"Is this collar that socks has?!" Blaza asked terrified "Yes but only had one use which makes you  perfect since you always where that hoodie hiding where the key is!" L4FF chuckled like a manic "I think this is similar to another au" "are you breaking the 4th wall?" "Yes I am" (this is a joke XD but yes it's similar to another au more at the end of this chapter ig)
Blaza softly sobbed /I'm sorry socks/ blaza thought as he blacked out as L4FF inserted the key

——————————————————
Hi author liv here! I think I find the blaza part is similar to drasticdragpults winged monster au but if it reminds you of something else then cool!

Words: 375