Chapter 19

•Socks POV 3rd person•

Socks sat staring out the window he thought he heard someone say his name. He glanced around meme was just writing something in a book.

Blaza was tossing his coin in the air and catching it and Nadwe and muffin were playing a card game. Tbh and Woolf were out, Dino was making lunch and joocie was helping him.

No one even glanced in his general direction. He got up and was met with a confused glance from meme but he said nothing.

Socks walked to the door and stepped out. He then heard someone call his name again. He glanced around and saw no one.

He chuckled he was just going insane apparently. He then felt cold but it was a warmer day.

He then took off running. It felt like he was needed somewhere. He kept running till the sun was setting. /how far did I go?/ socks asked tipping his head he opened a portal and got ready to walk through he just wasted a day.

Socks went through and saw blaza who was calling his name meme and the rest of the game searching for him.

He waved toward them and blaza saw him he smiled at socks.

Then socks ran toward him not looking where he was going he was so close.
Then all of a sudden it felt like the ground opened up and he fell through.

————————————————
Hi author liv here. Or lazy liv I've been needing to get this chapter out but I'm so busy with downtown assassin. (another au I'm writing if you didn't know.) Next chapter will be the last one and I'm gonna need some time to write it to conclude it so that I can continue in the next book. As this one doesn't make to much sense and it was spur of the moment kinda thing unlike downtown assassin which I had a few ideas for plot before I wrote it. I hope you can understand! But I mean check out downtown assassin it's decent for my second story.

Words; 347