Chapter 17

•Sock's POV 3rd person•

Socks sighed and tried to kick out the gravity guns hold "Let me go!" Socks struggled in the grasp of the gravity gun "But don't you want to know about your past?" The person asked "NO not from you L4FF!" L4FF laughed (that's funny right?)

"Soxsy woxsy, son, socksfor1" L4FF said shaking his head L4FF walked closer to socks while socks tried to kick him still in the gravity guns grasp.

The next few seconds happens in a blur. A bat crashed into L4FF releasing socks from the gravity guns grasp socks crashed into the ground sat up and saw Nadwe standing over L4FF "I've got this Nadwe" socks said standing up.

Nadwe stepped away as socks came near L4FF shot up stabbed something into the back of sock's neck surprising sock's which caused him to black out

•Nadwe POV 3rd person •

Nadwe watched the entire thing unfold sock's suddenly collapsing L4FF ran off held a waypoint compass up and was teleported away back to his base presumably.

Nadwe turned back to socks and ran towards him socks was lying in the grass he tried to pick up socks but being the scrawny 15 year old he was to weak to even with his vampire powers "Help!" Nadwe called out hoping some one would hear him.

The front door instantly opened. Meme running outside towards Nadwe. "Are you alright?" Meme asked Nadwe "I'm fine it's socks!" Meme turned towards socks and helped put him on his shoulder "Lift in 3...2..1!" They both picked socks up and carried him inside. Blaza was still unconscious on the couch.

"Your gonna need to explain a lot to me Nadwe" meme said sounding like a parent. Thinking about parents filled Nadwe with pity for socks. His parents well, were L4FF and some goddess if that doesn't lead to a crazy life Nadwe didn't know what did.

They walked into medbay and were met by Dino who instantly helped meme lift socks onto a bed.

"I'm cold blooded and socks feels super freaking cold!" Dino said Nadwe nodded remembering how cold socks felt. "Freezing" meme and Nadwe said at the same time. Dino flicked his tail. "Wait meme didn't you say socks was the son of some goddess?" Nadwe asked "I think the goddess of elements n stuff" (I'm making this up as I go) meme paused to think for a second "Her primary things were fire and ice I believe I'll have to ask him later tho" meme finished

Nadwe breathed out and yawned. "I think it's time to got to bed for you" meme laughed "yeah I should do that" Nadwe said tiredly and walked out and headed to bed

————————————————-

Author liv last chapter of the night mainly bc my phones about to die and my phone turns off at 10 (meaning nothing works) :( I'm trying mate