Chapter 24

•Blaza POV 3rd Person•

Blaza was getting ready to sleep passing by socks room. Who was writing in a book. Blaza had assumed it was his journal. He had started writing in it after his revival.

Except this time Blaza was a little curious. Socks got up and went to the bathroom. While socks was going to shower Blaza decided that he would read sock's journal. Blaza crept in the room and grabbed the book and began to read.

March 13 XXXX

It worked who knew! I finally got ahold of sock's body and now I possess it! Laff was suspicious of me because of the timing. Laff was always the smartest of the group besides socks. Thank god the rest of them are fools.

Blaza scoffed at that comment. He flipped the page and began to read the next chapter.

March 14 XXXX

I stole Blaza's coin and of course he made a big deal out of it. I nearly revealed my identity. But luckily before they could push further I cursed Blaza's coin and ran off. Thank god they didn't follow me. It would've the end of my mission. I've learned from my mistakes and I won't make them again.

Blaza slammed the book shut and ran into the living room where the entire gang besides socks was hanging out in. "GUYS, GUYS!" Blaza shouted. "Look at this!" Blaza said chucking the book at meme who caught it and winced at it hurting his hand.

"What's this?" Meme asked. "Sock's journal!" Blaza yelled. "Or in other words Tbvg's journal" Blaza said since Blaza had specifically been talking about Tbvg when socks had gotten confused.

Meme opened the journal and began to read out loud the rest of the gang crowding around reading along. "No way." Meme said closing the book after he had finished.

He tossed it back to blaza. "Laff yoU were right.. sorry we thought you were lying.." Blaza said apologetically. Laff chuckled and shook his head. "Don't worry about it lad. I understand."

Blaza heard footsteps behind him he spun around and saw socks with his usual space suit on and soggy brown hair. "What do you got there?" Socks asked calmly pointing at his journal. "Uhh nothing!" Blaza said clutching the book close.

"Aw cmon Blaza...you know you can tell me anything." Sock's said slightly annoyed. Blaza shook his head. Socks just waved his hands and the book was flying out of blaza arms.

Socks looked at it and you could tell the rage that filled his face. "Oh so you know now?" Socks asked. "Yeah I know it's you Tbvg!" Blaza shouted in confidence. He felt a fuzzy hand grab his shoulder and another hand grabbed his other shoulder he could hear dinos feet step up behind him along with woolfs soft paw steps.

"Let go of our friends body!" Blaza shouted knowing his friends were backing him up. Tbvg seemed to hesitate, then all of a sudden Blaza saw a sword flying at his face.

Blaza gasped in surprise and ducked he heard it shatter through a window. There was a bunch of gasps. Blaza noticed socks or tbvg in socks body looked up with purple eyes and red and green swirls. Blaza ran at socks aiming a kick at his knee landing it which sent socks collapsing to his knees. "Let my friend go!" Blaza Shouted.

"Your out numbered Tbvg." Laff said glaring at socks kneeling form who looked up and glared into the reflective lenses of laffs gas mask.

"Realize if you kill me. You also kill socks. If you revive socks, I'll just retake his body." Tbvg pointed out. "Just get out of my sight before I kill you." Laff said pointing his own sword at Tbvg. "You would never kill your own son." Tbvg pointed out. "Oh I won't. But I know a few people who will." Laff said gesturing to the rest of the gang behind him. All glaring. Tbvg stood up and ran out the door of Into the night the rain pouring down on him. He turned back and locked eyes with blaza. It almost felt like he could sense the real socks say 'Thank you'

To be continued...
—————
Hi author liv here! This chapter made me genuinely sad while writing it. And super excited to work on book two. (Coming soon!)
With the start of school I was like let's finish this book right here right now.
And I'm so excited to work on it.

Words:754