Chapter 13

•Meme's POV•

I walked next to socks who was staring forwards  not even glancing at me. It made me feel awful. What did I say to him? Why is he mad at me? I built up the courage to ask "Socks?" Socks glanced at me with his bright haze eyes "What meme?" He snarled "Are you mad at me?" Socks chuckled "I'm not mad at you meme" "then why are you not talking to me?" Socks paused

"I'm thinking about what L4FF said to me.." "About him giving you your powers?" Sock's said nothing and then started walking I had to scramble to keep up "yes meme.."

Socks finally said. I was confused then remembered. I was going to say something but socks beat me to it "how's joocie?" Socks asked me "He's alright" I responded. I glanced at a set of bushes that rustled I jumped off the path we were walking on.

Socks spun around and put himself between me and the bush. I realized he was going to take a hit for me.. I felt my face getting warm I reached to grab Socks shoulder. Then a person fell out of the bush.

Socks jumped. I regonized him in a instant but socks looked a little more confused. "Who are you?" Sock's asked "it's Dino!" I said pushing past socks to check Dino's pulse "Who?" Socks tipped his head.

"You don't recognize him?" I asked dumbfounded. Socks clutched his head like he had a horrible headache "I'm trying to remember... Dino-" socks said he turned away and kept whispering Dino over and over again. I tried to grab and pick up Dino he was super heavy. Socks grabbed Dino from me and walked back towards medbay.

I watched as he walked away. I felt somewhat sad that he didn't remember Dino. But sadder that I didn't get to talk to him more.

—————————————————
Hi author liv here! Another chapter!
Words:323