Chapter 9

•Socks POV 3rd person•

Socks woke up his head was in a lot of pain he flattened his ears in pain. Meme was asleep at his desk socks slid out of bed he walked past joocie his tail swishing softly on the floor he walked to where the kitchen was he walked to the coffee maker and began to brew some coffee he felt extremely sore.He heard foot steps behind him he turned slowly and saw Woolf. Woolf looked up at him and flinched.

"Morning!" Socks said cheerfully instantly regretting it mainly because he tried to jump cheerfully which hurt him even more, and the reaction they Woolf gave him.

"Woolf?" Socks said softly

"huh?" Woolf said looking up from the table.

"Why did you flinch when you saw me?" Socks asked.

"You really don't remember?"

"No.... Remember what?"

"You nearly killed Meme!" Woolf practically shouted.

"I think I would remember something like that..." Socks laughed then quickly realized that Woolf wasn't joking. Socks then began to cough into his gloved hand.

It was black. Sock's eyes widened in surprise.

"I think I'm starting to remember some stuff now." Woolf looked serious then got up

"I'll get Meme and tbh and text blaza" Socks sat down wearily

"you do that."

•Tbhhonest POV 3rd person•

Tbh was sleeping peacefully although he was still stressed about the Socks situation.

He felt someone shaking him and woke up to Woolf shaking him awake.

"Huh- What?" Tbh said sleepy

"Socks is awake and he remembers somethings about last night." Woolf said calmly turning back to walk out the door

"Meet us at the kitchen when you're ready." Woolf said before shutting the door

"Alright" tbh sighed he got up and brushed his hair, slipped into his favorite onesie and left his room him and meme walked out of their rooms at the same time.

"Morning!" Meme smiled at Tbh

"Morning!" Tbh responded

"Last night was pretty intense huh?" Meme asked as they were walking to the kitchen.

"Yeah Sometimes I don't want to Believe it's real."

They walked into the kitchen to see socks leaning over a cup of coffee with Woolf sitting across from him. Blaza was also here, he was cooking what smelled like eggs.

"How long have you been here blaza?" Meme asked before tbh could.

"About an hour" blaza responded

"and socks still won't to talk to any of us." Woolf said gesturing to the silent socks who looked up with white tears dripping down his face.

"I'm just..." socks started then he looked away

"I'm sorry..." socks let out a quiet sob a white tear splashed onto the table

"what can you tell us about last night?" Meme asked tbh walked over and sat next to Woolf who had an emotionless face

"So i remember joocie appearing out of nowhere and L4FF following behind him he explains what the collar does," socks said pulling the collar on his neck.

"And then I attempted to fight him and my leg messed me up then I blacked out" socks finished.

"Wait elaborate on what the collar does," meme said calmly putting his hand on socks shoulder. Making tbh flinch he felt a surge of jealousy rise in his chest. Then I swallowed it and listened to what Socks had to say.