Chapter 10 (takes place a couple minutes after special chapter)

•Blaza's POV 3rd person •

After socks explained everything to Woolf, Meme, and Tbh. He got up and looked tired "Dude i feel super diz-" socks started then his eyes fluttered close and he collapsed Blaza rushed to catch him before Meme could. Socks felt cold, colder then ice. "Gah" blaza gasped at the freezing sensation he nearly dropped socks but clutched him tighter he then set socks down on the floor. Black ink dribbled out of his mouth but otherwise he looked calm like he just didn't pass out.

"What just happened?" Woolf asked expressing what they were all thinking. "I don't know but he's extremely cold!" Blaza exclaimed. "Let's put him in medbay" Meme said calmly "I need to check on the children" Meme sighed and helped blaza pick up sock's body.

Blaza set socks on the medbay bed then realized that socks was barely breathing. "What the hec-" blaza started. Meme turned and stoped before he left "What is it?" Meme asked "He's barely BREATHING MEME!" Blaza shouted. "It's gotta be a side effect of I don't know-" meme trailed off trying to think of what could possibly be happening.

Blaza felt meme grab his hand "Cmon blaza let him sleep." Blaza hesitated but he began to follow meme.

•L4FF POV 3rd person•

L4FF watched as they left medbay and slowly opened the window climbing inside. He saw socks sleeping and no one else was in the room except an unconscious joocie.

He walked over to where socks was.Grabbed him by the collar gave him another injection, and stabbed the key in. He then set socks down to rest and heard shuffling outside the door.

He ran to the window and leaped out and shut it before the person could see him.

He had done what he needed to.
———————————————————-

•Blaza POV•

I slammed the medbay door shut in annoyance and walked over to where socks was. I sat on the bed across from him. I sighed softly and heard socks shuffle. "Socks?" I asked "Hm?" "Are you alright?" "Never better" I could hear some sarcasm in his voice

I turned over to him and saw that his usual brown eyes were a light shade of red like Nadwe's after he became a vampire. Wait,Vampire? "Socks let me see your teeth." "Wait,what,why?" "JUST LET ME" I shouted "Gah fine!" Socks said startled.

He smiled showing somewhat pointy teeth. "Hey socks?" "What?" "Are you craving blood?" "No not particularly." "Ah so I'm just worried for no reason." "Why? You think I'm a vampire?" "Your eyes are red." I said calmly. "Hold up. What!?"

He ran over to a mirror to examine his eyes when I saw a key In the back of his neck. I walked over and put my hand on his shoulder. I felt myself blushing but it was the only way to make this less strange.

I pulled the key out and it was gone in a instant, like meme said last night. Socks coughed and I saw black ink again slide out of his mouth. "Gah what just happened?" Socks asked I forgot he lost his memory after the key was removed. Crap. "Socks you passed out I was just taking you to medbay." I half lied. Meme had helped carry socks to medbay but what socks said next didn't make me regret anything "Thanks blaza i knew I could always count on you."

—————————————————————
Hiya author liv here! This is my best attempt at shipping people I tried. Goodness this took me a bit agagag (I'm still raving about this) THANK YOU TO DRASTICDRAGPULT FOR THE COVER ART It looks amazing! Thank you!