Chapter 20 (I've decided this is not the last chapter, I will do a book two)

•Blaza POV 3rd person•

"SOCKS!" Blaza screamed he completely forgot that there was ravine right there "Stupid, STUPID." Blaza yelled at himself. He could hear meme and the rest of the gang right behind him .

•Socks POV 3rd person•

Socks could feel the air run past his face he spread out his wings in a desperate attempt to save himself but instead his wing hit a rock.

He screamed in pain. It felt like he broke his wing. Socks spun in the air and saw the bottom was close he closed his eyes and accepted his fate.

•Blaza POV 3rd person•

He could do nothing as he saw socks fall and hit the ground a cloud of dust flew up and winced as he heard a loud crack.

"Socks!" Meme yelled. Blaza was just so stunned to react. Blaza then noticed socks move. "He's alive!" Blaza shouted "How?" Meme asked "That ravine is atleast 50ft fall no one can survive that!" Meme sounded like he didn't want to believe it.

He wanted to believe that socks was alive. "I can revive him if we get the body" Meme said "Let's get it then!" Woolf said. Woolf walked down the rusty stairs that lined the ravine.

Surprisingly there was no issues. Socks was obviously dead. Blaza cried softly as meme layed socks body on the medbay scanner and began the revival process.

Little did they know this would be a massive mistake.

————————————————
Author liv here what do you think is gonna happen? Anyway yes there will be a book two (yay) I've got some more ideas n stuff

Words: 269