Chapter 18 (a week later)

•Meme POV•

I sat next to joocie he had finally woke up and started talking. Socks however, I glanced at his sleeping body he hadn't moved in a week since Nadwe found him.  Nadwe had explained that L4FF picked him with a gravity gun then dropped him, afterwards he stabbed him in the back of the neck with something. I assumed the key.

But I was wrong. There was nothing there when I checked. Nadwe had also explained to me that L4FF claimed to be sock's father but I found it hard to believe.

I walked past socks bed and hear a slight groan of pain. "Socks?!" I asked running over to him. Socks lightly opened his eyes and shyly smiled at me. "Are you alright?" I asked Socks said nothing. He inhaled sharply and sat up.

"I'm in so much pain" socks finally said "But nothings wrong with you socks..." I said, I was honestly getting concerned.

Dino walked in saw that socks was awake and walked right out. I looked back at socks who seemed to be tracking something I couldn't see.

He closed his eyes and I saw white tears slide down his face. "What's wrong socks?"  Socks just kept his eyes closed and then opened them and I could see the pain in his eyes. "I'm alright" he said I could tell he was lying. 

Then Dino came back in with blaza and Woolf on his tail. Tbh coming in just a few seconds after. Blaza ran to socks and hugged him. Socks smiled and hugged him back. I felt jealous, but why should I feel jealous? Blaza and socks were just good friends. I reassured myself.

"I'm so glad your alright!" Blaza said not releasing socks from the hug. "I'm glad your alright" socks emphasized "the last time I saw you, you were about to knock me out" socks laughed which made him flinch in pain.

"That reminded me" I piped in silently telling blaza to move and he did. "Your way to vulnerable living by yourself we have room here why don't you stay with us" I said. Blaza smiled and said "that'd be nice"
——————————————————-

Heya author liv here! Another chapter but I have a question for y'all I have another au in mind (it's a little more modern and  takes place in my own world and not in a socksmp related eated world) where socks is an assassin ( I will do it eventually but I just want to know if you guys want it now or when I start working on book 2 of after the fact which will be after chapter 30)

Words: 442