Thank you so much for 2.k

Soo Instead of really going into a boring lecture about how after the fact was supposed to be and what I had originally was in mind I'm going to talk about it shortly and actually begin writing what was supposed to happen and perhaps revive this AU in the future.

Originally this Au wasn't supposed to have Socks with powers. He was just a normal human of course, part women due to Memes' semi-failed attempt to give him back his body and his limp monkey tail. He was just a normal person. The thing is when Laff turned him into a monkey there was something Laff added just in case he would need backup in the future. In which case he did, i'll cut to the chase so I can actually start writing this now. Basiclly the group was overwhelming Laff and he knew he was going to lose. So in a last attempt he grabbed Socks with his gravity gun and "Kidnapped" Him. He did some experiment thing on Socks and bro I just kinda like the idea of Socks with white eyes and red swirl pupils because likeeeeeeeeeee okay- im both into Evil Socks and STuff lIke that Okay here is what the start would have been like..

"Ayyee Socks, Why are you running?" The deep voiced robot called from behind him. Socks turned around one of the large stone columns he slid to a stop as he ran into the last person he would think to see.

"Joocie?" Socks gasped, Joocie grabbed his wrist and dragged him farther away from the monster that was closing in. "I escaped," Joocie explained as they started going to a light jog. Socks still breathing heavily but knowing what could happen to him if he stopped moving  was keeping him moving. "It was only pure luck that I was near where the rest of the group was when I escaped. It was only pure luck." Joocie murmured clutching his hoodie that was torn. Parts of his cup head were chipped off, and he had dried blood on the corners of his mouth.

"What are we going to do now?" Socks asked. Joocie quietly planned his answer and point to a column that was cracked.

"Behind there, thats where were going." Joocie told him, they started running to the crumbling structure and as they got closer Socks could see a door. "There! Run to that Door i'll catch up!" Joocie pointed to the door. Socks ran to the door and knocked on it desperately. A face appeared in the door and Socks saw Meme fumbling with the lock to the door.

"Where's Joocie?" Meme asked as Soon as Socks was inside. The door locked with a satisfying click!

"He told me to go ahead." Socks responded, panting. Meme nodded and he pulled out a stone sword.

"Since L4FF doesn't have any allies- I hope." Meme sighed, "He can't take us all at once right?"

"I don't think he has an allies so yeah I don't think he can take us all at once."

"Right so we just all tag team attack him and I mean if an RPG can't do damage to him maybe there's a way to hack his system-" Meme suggested.

"An Emp!" Socks exclaimed.

"A what?" Meme looked at Socks in confusion.

"An electromagnetic pulse," Socks explained, "It acts like a magnet basically. It can cause wires to move meaning that if we do it right-"

"It should completely stop L4FF systems!" Meme finished.

"Exactly!" Socks clapped, "Now all we need is Blaza's help."

"Why Blaza?"

"Blaza's good with things like that." Socks responded. Meme clicked his tongue and sighed.

"It might be difficult to get Blaza right now." Meme whispered.

"They out?" Socks asked simply.

"Yeah," Meme responded.

"Well i'll go look for them." Socks said reaching for the doorknob. Meme bit his lip like he wanted to say something else but decided to not. Socks unlocked the door and twisted the knob. He pulled and the door slid open. Socks stepped outside and was instantly hit with cold freezing wind. "Thats odd theres no wind down here-" Socks started.

"Your right about one thing!" A menacing voice echoed through the cave. Socks spun around to look to see who it was. Something connected with his head and he was out.