Chapter 4 (In the hut)

•Sock's POV 3rd person•

Socks  sat in one of his rickety chairs He handed  his friends plates of the chicken he just made and watched as Woolf nearly devoured the entire thing in 3 bites. Blaza and meme ate more slowly. "So I assume L4FF didn't find you?" Socks asked cautiously. "Yeah," Woolf shrugged "We haven't heard a peep from him in 6 months" Woolf finished "I revived Woolf and Muffin and that's pretty much it" Meme said Blaza stayed silent then suddenly blurted out "What the heck happened to you?!" Socks wasn't surprised by this question still it shook him up a little  "I-I I don't remember" socks stuttered Blaza and meme  exchanged glances that said the same thing "How can you not remember something like that happening to you?!" Meme and blaza shouted at the same time. "I don't know?" Socks said he curled his tail up into his lap. "It just so happens I was asleep then I woke up like this," Socks stood up and gestured to his wings and his tail. "Plus it's not the most concerning part" socks chuckled softly. "Well then what is?" Woolf finally spoke up. Socks said nothing then slowly removing his glove to show a black mass under the glove that extended into sharp black inky claws (original right?) he then pulled up his sleeve and gestured to what looked like black ink vines swirling on his otherwise pale arm. "That is." He finished.

________________________________

Blaza's POV 3rd person •

Blaza glanced at sock's arm and was instantly confused/ what is that?/ he reached to touch it but was instantly shut down by socks who slapped his hand away and then began to cradle his arm like it was broken he slid his sleeve back up and his gloves over the inky claws.  He sighed and then glanced at blaza "Sorry about that. I don't know why I did that." "It's alright" blaza said quietly. Meme glanced outside and realized it was nearly sundown "Well I thinks it's best we wrap up here we have a long walk to get home" Meme said wistfully "Can I come with you guys?" Socks asked softly "I've been alone for 6 months... I really don't want to go back to that." They all glanced at each other " Of course socks the whole reason we came here is to look for you I also don't think blaza will let me leave you here and  not kill me" Meme laughed  "thanks let me just pack some stuff and I can teleport us back to medbay" socks said as he walked to the back of the hut where some clothes were hung up "Wait teleport?" Woolf asked tipping his head to the side. "Yeah" socks responded as he packed up a set of space suits and a set of helmets a couple sets of clothes and socks. He flicked his tail surprising blaza as he turned to see a large black hole open up behind him. Socks pushed past and gestured to follow him. As he went through the black hole.

———————————————————-

Author liv here 517 words man that's not a lot but still yeah k bye