Èr

Jisoo often regretted her decisions, such as agreeing to go shopping with Wendy. She watches as Wendy walked around comfortably while wearing 10cm high heels. Her lips twitched. They were both women, but when she wore high heels for an hour, both her back and feet hurt. She felt a little ashamed.

"Jisoo-ya, what do you think of this? Your figure is not bad, it will suit you," Wendy pointed to a light-coloured coat and spoke to the shop assistant beside her, "Bring that coat over and let her try it."

But Wendy was stopped by Jisoo who was drained of energy, "Wendy eonnie, Princess Wendy, Empress Wendy, I have already brought two pieces of clothing with the help of your great fashion sense. I beg of you, please let me off."

Wendy gave the coat to Jisoo and beamed, "My dear, I will have you show up beautifully at the reunion. Even if Irene, that fox, and that bastard Seulgi appears, you would still be in everyone's attention."

Jisoo's lips twitched and she walked into the changing rooms, resigned. The world was too cruel. First, it was her mind that was tormented, and now, it was her body that was being tormented.

†††††††

"Miss Manoban, for the collaboration this time please have a look ....." the person speaking discovered that the other party seemed to be somewhat distracted and followed the other party's line of sight, but there was nothing there to see.

"I'm sorry." Lisa smiled and took a sip at a cup of coffee before speaking, "Mr. Wang, the price offered is somewhat low, it'll making things difficult for me."

"The price can be discussed," the person who spoke also smiled, "How about we review the product again."

Lisa nodded but she continued glancing out of the window from the corner of her eye, and her eyes turned gloomy.

†††††††

"My Empress, let's take a break," said Jisoo after they passed by a coffee shop. She could finally not hold it in any longer and she hugged onto the lamppost with no intention of letting go. "I would rather wear rags to attend the reunion than carry on shopping."

Wendy patted on Jisoo's head, "Be good. After one more store, I shall let you eat."

"You've already said that sentence five times already!" Jisoo accused.

Wendy's smile didn't disappear, "Then I'll go and eat lunch by myself. Of course, you can stay and carry on hugging the lamppost."

Jisoo gave up, and let go of the lamppost, before following Wendy into a shoe store.

At the entrance, they saw Irene and Seulgi. Jisoo felt like she was performing in a bad melodrama where every predictable and cliché scene would occur while she, herself, was the female lead of this drama ....

She watched Seulgi crouched down to help Irene change shoes. Eyes filled with tenderness, she suddenly felt pain in her stomach and knitted her eyebrows as entered the shoe store without thinking.

Wendy spotted Seulgi and Irene, but she did not want to deal with them so reached to Jisoo's side while grabbing a pair of shoes, "Jisoo-yah, try this pair, your legs are so white you would definitely look good in it."

"It might look good, but does a certain someone have enough money to buy it though," Irene stated as she looked at Jisoo in disdain, "With only a few hundred thousand Won a month as salary, it's better to save up otherwise you won't have enough to prepare a dowry when getting married."

Both Wendy and Jisoo put their hands on their forehead at the same time. This woman, did she have to act like those evil who won't let Snowdrop drama airing. Using those methods ... it really leaves people speechless.