Èr shí èr

"Have you fallen for me?"

Silence.

Everything around was extremely quiet.

Although Jisoo was smiling, Lisa could see the hidden meaning behind her smile. She quickly calculated the success rate of confessing to Jisoo in her head. In the end, she resolutely opened her mouth.

"If I have fallen for you, what would you do?"

Jisoo stared at Lisa with her eyes wide open. Even though Lisa was smiling at her, she could not figure out what she was thinking and what she meant by those words so she answered truthfully.

"I would be really troubled. With such a good woman, I don't even know how many women have fallen for her."

Lisa understood what Jisoo's words were hinting at, "What if I have no interest in other women and refuse them for bothering me?"

The tone of voice Lisa used sounded serious but the expression on her face was the total opposite. She looked as if she was just joking around.

Jisoo gripped the soft toys tightly and her fingers poked into the stomach of the ripped unicorn toy.

"Sunbae, using your hoobae for a joke is not nice."

"Don't be so mean, hoobae," Lisa sighed while lifting the corner of her lips, "But if hoobae doesn't mind, then I can be your girlfriend."

"There's no need for the trouble," Jisoo sighed, "You don't match my criteria to be my girlfriend. Also, I would feel pressured if you were my girlfriend, so thanks but no thanks."

"Well that's a shame," Lisa's expression did not reveal the disappointment she felt in her heart.

But it was clear from this that Jisoo had a good impression of her so that could be considered as an improvement. Although small, it was an improvement nevertheless because, after all, this means there was still hope for her.

It was only after Lisa watched Jisoo enter the building, did she get into her car and left the area. When Lisa got home, she suddenly remembered the words that schoolmate, though she had already forgotten her name, said earlier to Jisoo. It appears that Seulgi wanted to go back together with Jisoo.

However, she would not be getting another chance. Having missed the first, Lisa was not going to give up on such a good chance now.

There was also Jisoo's biological father. She wrinkled her brows. Lisa was not well informed about Jisoo's family situation. She only knew that her parents had divorced a long time ago and that Jisoo grew up with her mother.

A man that has no sense of responsibility to his family... Lisa was still slightly annoyed when it came to marriage as she believes that a married person should be responsible. If a married man was unwilling to take care of his wife, can he even be considered a man?

Marriage is a responsibility. If one wasn't willing to take the responsibility or couldn't shoulder it, then the two parties shouldn't have got married so rashly in the beginning and put their names together into the red book. Because, when they separate so easily, they would only hurt the third person in the end.

Back in university when she was still part of the Student Union, she had once used the opportunity to take a look at Jisoo's information. Jisoo had used her mother's surname so she couldn't search for that unresponsible man for Jisoo even if she wanted to. Of course, she could have hired a private investigator but if she did then she would be disrespecting Jisoo. She was unwilling to do that.