Sì shí sì

Epilogue

The first time Lisa saw the female schoolmate called Jisoo was during the first day for new students. As the president of the student union, she had to welcome the new students with the rest of the student union's members.

On that day, she hurriedly rushed to the meeting spot to receive the new students. She saw a long-haired girl with a suitcase standing still. She had no parents or relatives with her. So, she went up and helped her carry her luggage, asked which dormitory she was staying in, and explained the registration process to her.

During the entire time, the female student just listened to her speak. She wasn't like the new students from previous years. She didn't try to get closer to her or ask for her number when they heard she was the president of the student union. Instead, she just looked at her and carried on following behind silently.

But who knew that a problem would arise from the university? So Lisa, the president, left the suitcase and the junior classmate midway. As she rushed off, she even forgot to get another student to show her the way. It wasn't until she lay on her bed at night that she remembered that she had actually left a new student alone midway.

The next time she saw that girl was when they were in the office of the student union's PR department. The office was empty and only that female student was present. That girl was leaning against the table as she stuck paper on the news board for the background, drew a border and split the board into sections. It appeared that she was also drawing something on the side.

Truthfully, if pandas weren't the only black and white animal, Lisa definitely wouldn't have realized that she was drawing a panda.

"Where is everyone else?" Lisa couldn't help but ask.

When the female student turned her head around, Lisa instantly recognized that she was the new student she had left midway when she was showing her the dormitory. So that girl had joined the student union?

"This board is not acceptable. It needs to be re-done," Lisa looked at the panda with difficulty and upheld a serious attitude.

The young female straightened her back before stretching her neck. Then, she placed the pen she was holding to the side and asked, "You are...?"

"I'm the student union's president," Lisa smiled. "This time, the exhibition board of each department will be scored. This board is not good."

Then, she left the office while the girl stared ahead blankly.

On the day when the exhibition boards were being scored, Lisa specifically headed to look at the PR department's board. The original one panda lying around had become two pandas nibbling on bamboo. Those blank and innocent eyes looked just like that girl's eyes when Lisa had told her the board was not good.

"Lisa, this exhibition board doesn't..."

"It's alright. Those two pandas are rather cute." That girl must like pandas, Lisa thought.

The person with Lisa silently stared at the black and white circles. In the end, she gave the score of good but she heard her conscience scream at that moment.

Later, Lisa would always see that female student. She would see her in the canteen, passing by, the self-study room, the library, in lectures, and even on the streets. Gradually, Lisa formed a habit that whenever she went somewhere, she would look at her surroundings to see if the panda girl was nearby. Lisa wasn't disappointed most of the time because she would see the girl walking out from the alley of trees, in the school buildings, or even basketball courts and football courts. Sometimes, Lisa would even feel a little down when she didn't see her.