Sān shí sān

Everyone decided to sit in the cable cars to go down the mountain. This time, no one was silly enough to sit together with Lisa and Jisoo and become the third wheel. Everyone let them have their private time.

From the cable cars, one could see the dense forest below and towns far into the distance. Jisoo massaged her calves. "Too much physical strength is needed for a holiday."

"In the future, you can call me when you're going on a trip. I can help you carry things," Lisa gladly added.

Just when Lisa thought that she would receive a sarcastic remark or a roll of eyes in response, Jisoo smiled as in agreement, "Alright."

Lisa felt that Jisoo was exceptionally intimate with her today. It was like the invisible wall between them that had previously existed had now disappeared into thin air. The distance between them had subconsciously become closer. Even though she didn't know the reason for this, Lisa really liked this feeling. She lifted her head and looked towards the mountain top. Maybe the Buddha was really helping her out.

†††††††

Regardless of gender, everyone has an emotional side to them, no matter how rational they usually are like. Jisoo was once skeptical about why Lisa treated her especially well. She was also skeptical about why she suddenly decided to pursue her. Jisoo did not think of herself as charming enough to make someone fall in love with her at first sight.

Lisa was the type of woman who could make others fall for her easily. So Jisoo hesitated, doubted and even made conjectures. But in the end, as they became closer, her heart began falling for Lisa.

Seeing that Jisoo was silent, Lisa grabbed the opportunity and quickly planted a kiss on her cheek. "What are you thinking about?"

Jisoo looked at her. She thought for a while before responding, "The story of Cinderella."

"The story of a noble girl who was mistreated by her stepmother, and she then wore special shoes to attend the ball where the prince fell in love with her?" Lisa touched her chin.

"After Cinderella did not have her pretty clothes on anymore, the prince could not even recognize her. He had to use a shoe to find the woman. Is that even love? Did the prince fall in love with beautiful clothing instead?" Lisa continued.

"Don't use normal logic to analyze a fairytale," Jisoo rolled her eyes. As usual, people like Lisa were creatures who mostly didn't have any imagination even though she didn't like this fairytale very much.

"The main point is, what did the prince like about Cinderella?" Lisa was suddenly interested in the fairytale.

"Besides, Cinderella was not truly Cinderella. Although she slept in the kitchen, her status was a daughter of an Earl to the outsiders. Her status wouldn't change and that was why she could match with the prince's status. So this story wasn't truly a love story between a commoner and nobility."

That was reasonable. Jisoo looked up towards Lisa. "Therefore?"

"I'm not a prince and you're not Cinderella. Therefore, we are a match made in heaven," Lisa gave her a kiss again. "I am a woman who is much more reliable than that prince."

"How does praising yourself feel?" Jisoo thought that if she rolled her eyes again, the muscles around her eyes would cramp up.

"Actually, I am an honest person." Lisa replied seriously, "I would never praise myself all the time."

"Huft..." Jisoo shifted her gaze away to look outside the glass window. They were currently halfway down the mountain. A warm hand rested on her shoulder. Jisoo turned and saw Lisa's pair of appealing eyes.