Shí bā

On the other side, Jisoo followed Lisa to another table. As she sat down, she felt like she was being sized up by a few others from the table. Jisoo felt uneasy. She also retracted her hand that was about to get some celebratory sweets.

"Lisa-yah, who may this lady be?" A woman in her early forties smiled as she looked at Jisoo. She looked up and down at Jisoo a couple of times as if she was a rare type of flower. Then, her eyes revealed her emotion that could only mean satisfaction.

Lisa coughed dryly before introducing Jisoo, "Mom, this is my junior from university."

Jisoo's lips lifted and she greeted, "Mrs. Manoban."

Lisa's mother looked really young as Jisoo twitched uncomfortably. Although this was not the main table, it was improper for her as an outsider to sit at the table together with the bride's relatives.

"There's no need to be courteous, you are Lisa's friend and also our younger generation. No need to feel reserved," Lisa's mother said in a friendly tone to console Jisoo when she noticed her uneasiness. She then enthusiastically introduced the rest of the people seated at the table, from aunts, brothers and cousins. They were all part of the family.

Jisoo greeted all of them awkwardly. In her mind, she wished she could jump up and escape since the pressure of sitting at this table was too much for her to bear.

"Lisa-yah, ah. Since Jisoo travelled so far to attend Xi Yoo's wedding, you should look after her carefully as you are her Senior," Lisa's mother stood up and put some celebratory sweets into Jisoo's hands, "Enjoy more of the happy atmosphere, young lady."

Jisoo forced a smile, "Thank you, auntie."

She had always thought parents that were able to nurture elites like Lisa would be very strict and it never occurred to her that Lisa's mother would be so affable. Jisoo was somewhat overwhelmed.

"Ugh, these oppa's sweets are too sweet. Soo eonnie, how about trying these chocolate flavoured ones instead?" A seven-year-old girl wearing princess dress, took out a chocolate sweet from a bag and placed it in front of Jisoo. "Ssst, eonnie ... Don't tell oppa I gave it to you."

When facing with such enthusiasm, Jisoo gradually understood what was happening

When facing with such enthusiasm, Jisoo gradually understood what was happening. It appears that everyone on this table had thought that she was Lisa's girlfriend. However, since Lisa remained silent, she could not explain otherwise either. This type of choking feeling felt much worse than when she had no inspiration.

Lisa smiled as she watched the smile on Jisoo's face gradually becoming stiffer, to a point where it almost became similar to a statue. But unfortunately, she did not have any intentions of helping her out. Jisoo turned and quickly glared at Lisa. If your future girlfriend were to know about, she would surely be furious.