Shí yī

This time, Jisoo did not feel it was appropriate going to Lisa's place empty handed again, so she brought along some fruits and snacks with her before taking a taxi to Lisa's residential area.

Arriving at the residential area, the security guards only asked Jisoo a few questions before letting her through since they saw she was carrying so many items with her. Once Jisoo had walked a distance away, one of the security guards asked, "Do you think she is CEO Manoban's girlfriend?"

The other senior security guard drank some water before he replied leisurely, "Are you talking about the young and gorgeous woman who never brings any men or women home, that CEO Manoban?"

The younger security guard nodded, "Is there any other CEO Manoban living in this residential area?"

The older security guard nodded in response, "You join us late so you don't know." He, then, lowered his voice, "There is another Boss Manoban who lives here. He runs a leather shoes factory. He's pass his forties but he frequently brings young women home. I heard he still has his wife who helped him start his business back at his home town. There weren't many loyal people like the young CEO Manoban in this world anymore. Someone who is rich and lives cleanly."

Jisoo didn't know that Lisa was already well known as a good person in this residential area. Carrying many bags, Jisoo reached out to press the doorbell on a finely carved door. A man with a neatly hairstyle opened the door and exposed a strange smile when she saw her.

"You must be Miss Kim. My surname is Ong, you can call me Seong Woo."

Seong Woo enthusiastically took the bags from Jisoo. As they walked into the living room, Seong Woo was so friendly it made Jisoo feel a little nervous.

Following him into the living room, Jisoo saw three men and a woman already waiting inside. Out of the four people, Jisoo recognized three. They were Choi Ren, Lee Soo Hyuk, and Hee Jin. As for the last person, Jisoo did not know who he was.

"Jisoo, come, let me introduce him to you. This is Mark Tuan, he is Lisa's childhood friend," Hee Jin pulled Jisoo to sit beside her. "You don't need to bother with them. We can just chat amongst ourselves."

Jisoo smiled politely, "Sunbaenim, I didn't think you'd be here today."

Lisa came out of the kitchen when she heard Jisoo's voice and revealed a slight smile, "Jisoo, you've arrived?"

The others shook. They had always known that Lisa's cooking was not bad but having to taste her cooking was something that could only happen once in a blue moon. To even have this young CEO make a bowl of soup was a very difficult task to ask, but never had they thought that they would finally get to taste her cooking thanks to a woman.

They were feeling somewhat complicated, and seeing Lisa smiling as if spring has arrived, their feelings became even more so.

The relationship between Lee Soo Hyuk and Lisa were personally not very close, but due to his identity as Hee Jin's husband, he accompanied her to have a meal. When he saw Jisoo's appearance, his mood turned slightly complex.

In the business world, Lisa was seen as a young and promising business woman so it was difficult for Lee Soo Hyuk to comprehend that such a woman would be willing to go to such a mile for a woman.

Inviting friends to her home for a meal was just an excuse to prevent Jisoo from feeling awkward.

"Senior Lisa," Jisoo smiled at Lisa. As she saw she was going into the kitchen again, she smiled at the people present in the room as a greeting.