Èr shí sān

And I'm gonna stop cryin', stop feelin'
Stop thinkin' 'bout you, my babe

I'm too precious to just sit around and worry 👆

==================================

"In Na-yah," Dong Wook interrupted her as she was stepping over the line, "Cha Battda corporation is a reputable beverage company

"In Na-yah," Dong Wook interrupted her as she was stepping over the line, "Cha Battda corporation is a reputable beverage company. Don't say nonsense."

"How am I talking nonsense. You saw her expression when she faced that girl, does it look like they have nothing going on?" Yoo In Na glared at Dong Wook but, thankfully, she didn't carry on making a fuss anymore.

With that kind of shrewd behaviour, Lisa did not have much experience in dealing with because normally others would either hiding their true intentions behind a smile or they would be a wolf in sheep's clothing. Now, seeing someone who doesn't want face by causing a scene and acting so shamelessly, she would have gotten someone to send them out ages ago if it wasn't for Seong Woo.

Seong Woo's expression was extremely bad. After all, they were people he invited but were now acting in such a manner. Even if he were to kick them out, it would surely affect JinChu's reputation. He thought for a moment before giving a nod to Lisa and left the VIP lounge.

After calling his mother to explain things, Seong Woo no longer wanted to be polite to his 'guests' anymore. So after he re-entered the VIP lounge.

"CEO Lee, Ms. Yoo, this is JinChu's VIP lounge room and not a place for you to cause a scene. If you carry on acting in such a manner, then I can only call security to escort you out."

"What, you think your big company is so great?" Yoo In Na was angry for losing face so she sat on the floor and started wailing and shouting that the big companies are bullying them and how they look down on the ordinary people etc.

Seong Woo shook his head silently as he remembered how this Yoo In Na originally treated Jisoo. All she did was flaunt or criticize Jisoo. He believed that she was the one who looked down on others.

"Ms. Yoo, our VIP lounge is equipped with CCTV. The security department can see everything that is happening in this room."

All of Yoo In Na's unreasonable behaviour did not even enter Lisa's eyes as he carried on, "Also with all your actions recorded on video, I can sue you for your conduct of deliberately causing a disturbance, under the civil law."

When Yoo In Na heard this, she stopped making a ruckus. Instead, she stood up and went to sit on the sofa while smoothing out her clothes. She did not speak but neither did she leave.

Dong Wook's expression had become very ugly. Previously, when he got together with Yoo In Na, her father was a boss of a small factory and later when they have become successful, Yoo In Na would often remind him that if not for her, he would not even have the chance of experiencing the life of a rich person. But now that she was throwing her face in front of a large company's CEO, Dong Wook felt his face being repeatedly stomped on by Yoo In Na.