Sì shí yī

Love is in the air, wear a mask, please ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ

--------------------------------------

The next morning, when Jisoo got up, Lisa had already prepared breakfast. While she had her breakfast, Jisoo thought that she was fortunate to have a girlfriend like Lisa.

For a woman who couldn''t cook anything tasty, Jisoo was very calm. It was already 10 am when she finished her breakfast and changed her outfit. As expected, sleeping in was something that wasted a lot of time.

During the national holidays, many supermarkets were doing promotions so there were many people shopping. Jisoo walked at the front while Lisa pushed the shopping cart as she followed behind her. They walked like this between the aisles.

"This brand has a new flavour of crisps, let's buy one to try!"

"That brand of milk tea tastes really good, let's buy a box!"

"This brand of beef jerky is really chewy, let's buy a bag!"

"This chicken is delicious, grab it a package!"

As Lisa followed behind with the shopping cart, she watched as the pile of snacks grew as they were added into the cart.

Why do I feel like I ever did this? Is it in my dream? Like I'm such a professor and the other party is an internet celebrity? Déjà vu. Lisa thought.

When they reached the fresh vegetable section, Jisoo looked to the left and right, but she didn't know what to choose. In the end, she silently passed this difficult task over to Lisa.

Lisa's actions in picking vegetables were very nice to look at. Fresh lettuce, potatoes and all other kinds of vegetables were weighed and placed into the cart by Lisa. Jisoo suspected that Lisa was buying days worth of ingredients.

At the fresh meat section, Lisa got some lamb chop, pork, and chicken wings. At this point, Jisoo finally realized that something was off as she stared at the pile of food.

"Why are buying so much food?"

"I invited a few friends over for a meal," Lisa smiled at Jisoo and placed a rabbit leg into the cart.

Jisoo still had some suspicion as she had previously heard from Lisa's friends that Lisa didn't frequently take the initiative to invite other people over for a meal. So, why did she suddenly decide to invite a few friends over today? Jisoo was stumped.

"This!" Jisoo pointed to a packet of enoki mushroom. She pulled on Lisa's sleeve, "Buy this."

"Stir-fried enoki mushrooms, should we cook them with fish, or to make a soup with them?" Lisa asked and grabbed a bunch.

"Pick whichever you're best at." Since Jisoo understood that they were going to buy the thing she wanted to eat so she let out a satisfied smile, "I'm not picky."

The couple carried on shopping and they finally bought everything they needed. On the way to the cashier, they met a university classmate of Jisoo's. Seeing Lisa acting just like a virtuous family husband, Jisoo's classmate froze for a while.

"Jisoo, Sen ... Senior Lisa," the pitiful female classmate stuttered. "What a coincidence."

Lisa looked at her innocently and greeted the female, "Hello, junior classmate."